New Car

samurai nightling

• 3 weeks later...

Nice ride!

Why thanks! A friend of mine has a Mazda Speed3, we're going to take some pictures with his DSLR camera when my windows are tinted. I'll have to post them here when we do it.

awesome, you should also race him and show him whats up =P

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Heres some pics of the car since I got the windows tinted last year. Meant to update this a long time ago.

Oh and I put on that front marque plate along with a matte black frame on the rear license plate that says WRX also. It's an 80% tint, but the direct sunlight through the windows makes it look a lot less, it was very sunny that day. 2nd pic down gives a better idea of what the windows looks like most of the time.

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

Edited by samurai nightling

There are so many things I wish I could do to this car, but now that I'm having a child will prolly never happen.

What % are they? Debating on what ones to get on mine. 35 to 20 is my range even though any tint is illegal here in PA.

I updated the post right after u asked this i think lol. 80%, or well 20%. It lets 20% of light through.

And the front is illegal here in KY or OH. But the backs are legal.

• 1 year later...

God I miss this. Perhaps I will get a WRX someday again after my lease is up. Unfortunately this was a friggin steal when I found it at one year used, and now they are all but non-existent used within 50 miles. I got lucky on the car and price and went ahead and sold it like an idiot :(

Ouch, I feel for ya.

Also I'm quiet surprised that Farb hasn't posted here any pictures of his baby. :)

Edited by walkingCat

God I miss this. Perhaps I will get a WRX someday again after my lease is up. Unfortunately this was a friggin steal when I found it at one year used, and now they are all but non-existent used within 50 miles. I got lucky on the car and price and went ahead and sold it like an idiot :(

sexy

Wait, so what do you have now? The 3 and the WRX were pretty good choices...

Ouch, I feel for ya.

Also I'm quiet surprised that Farb hasn't posted here any pictures of his baby. :)

What, this?

bigtykes01.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...