GC Spring 2011 Membership Drive - Results and Winners

Flitterkill

Ball park figures in our forum records indicate we have about 50-ish contributing members and about 50-ish admins.

For the spring drive, and this is including everyone who paid dues from October 2010 through April 3rd 2011, we had 29 contributing and 8 admins kick in. (Note: that number does not account for contributing members who bumped up to admin - I'm just going off the 15 or 30 amounts in the paypal history so members may be less and admins may be more)

As I mentioned before, since we (I...cough...) slacked on dues harassment for so long, even folks who are in arrears can slide until this September; we ain't going broke. But, especially for you 42-ish admin types September is the reckoning as after that drive we will be purging the rolls and rotating members back to their correct categories, which may be a lot of admins. Just sayin...

Otherwise, this went very well. A lot of new blood - hello, welcome, glad to see you here.

Paypal history was dumped into Excel. 15 and 30 dollar payment amounts segregated out, random seeds assigned and then the list was sorted (so it wasn't all members on top and the admins on bottom of the list).

Then, ye' Random Number Generator on Mr. Phone was used, selecting #'s from 1 to 37. Randomly of course.

So, randomized list, and random numbers to choose. All good in the hood.

The winners you say?

ScubaDan

Undercover

Kittens

The above lucky types have a new HP Gaming Mouse Surface coming their way.

The big prizewinner? The person you will alternately congratulate and rail against for their astounding ability to be randomly chosen the best?

One of our newest members,

STOREKEEPER!

Winners pls. shoot me an email flitterkill@gamerscoalition.com with your real names and addresses so I can get the swag out the door to y'all.

Again, thanks to everyone - this is just what we were looking for as far as membership management and pushing some of our current good fortune back out towards you guys who make this community what it is.

Next membership drive is this September, expect the same level of swag with an additional mystery twist...

-Fk

WOW I can't believe this... I join a cool coalition and win a prize in the next month.

San thanks for all your help when i first joined

Flitterkill thanks for all your work in running with this idea.

This is the third clan/coalition that i have joined and by far THE BEST.

I hope i have not angered any players on the server for the way I play. (old and slow.... I'll be 60 in May OUCH)

THANKS AGAIN ALL

Nice Storekeeper...I think it's cool that you are gaming like a kid no matter your age. My dad is 59...give or take a year (horrible that I don't know that) and he plays more video games than I do...he plays almost every day and a wide variety of games.

Really cool stuff.

Congrats to all the winners,hope to see y'all around the servers soon!

(Big round of golf claps to Flitterkill for getting this all done)

You can has it jackiechan. I can't use a mousepad cause i don't play on a desk or anything, but I am honored that I was lucky enough to win OH YEAHHHH :stretch:

danx you flitterkill and franz

Edited by kittens

Maverick' timestamp='1302192064' post='486501']

This was an awesome idea, by the way--GG FK :)

Also, Storekeeper---when I manage to retire some time in the far distant future (because social security will be gone), I intend to game like it's my job! I'm jealous you're closer to that than I am! :peace:

One thing good is I may be 60 next month, I just don't feel like it... OK other than a few aches and pains.

Maverick' timestamp='1302192064' post='486501']

This was an awesome idea, by the way--GG FK :)

Also, Storekeeper---when I manage to retire some time in the far distant future (because social security will be gone), I intend to game like it's my job! I'm jealous you're closer to that than I am! :peace:

One thing good is I may be 60 next month, I just don't feel like it... OK other than a few aches and pains.

Oh, everyone has those few aches and pains, lol.