Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Ever since I became a member the server switches me to spec a few seconds after I ready up or before I do it, I have to use pistols non-stop to avoid being moved and in some instances a second after I join a team coming out of spec mode.

Nope, a player was afk for more than that and still not moved to spec, it really screwed the entire team

And as infected you have to look for him all over the map. XD yeah, happened last night too.

• 3 months later...

Update:

-Added Survivor purchase item: "Disable Death Check".  Purchasing this prevents the round from ending when there are still Survivors alive (even incapped).  The round will only end once every single Survivor is dead.  This item is located in the Upgrades menu for 20 points (subject to change)

-Slightly nerfed Spitter point accumulation when damaging Survivors.

-Slightly buffed Smoker point accumulation when damaging Survivors.

-Changed Tank Frustration Meter.  Changed it to say "Frustration Timer" and displays the amount of seconds you have left before you are set on fire.  You get a max of 60 seconds (what it was before), but instead of a nondescript meter bar, you'll know how much time you have left on the meter.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VIP Update:

-Handled dealing with timers better

-Added checks to prevent error log spam

-Fixed bug revolving around the VIP not being able to unlock the saferoom door at the end of the level on Hard Mode (reported bug)

-Added display message whenever someone (or the VIP themselves) tries to heal the VIP when their health is at 50 on Hard Mode

-Saferoom lock timer can be changed.  It doesn't have to stay at 30 seconds anymore...

-Version number finally at v1.0.

2014-10-15_00001.jpg

60% off suits?  SCORE.

On a side note, Left4Fix is now on Server #2.

• Like 3

Update:

-Players who used !np will now have a "!" before their name in the !sp menu so players sending points will locate players needing points easier

Hey Jackie

Just a thought but would it be possible to put "send requested points" as the first option and "send all points" as the second one?

Quite a few times I've accidently sent all my points to a player who has used the !np command (Yes, i know ... PEBCAK and fat fingers).

You know there are binds to send points right? It's a lot easier than pressing all those numbers.

For example: 

To send points to the last person who asked (if they used !np):   bind "8" "say /sp; menuselect 1; menuselect 2" ; wait 50; slot10"   

To send ALL of your points to someone who asked:                    bind "9" "say /sp; menuselect 1; menuselect 1" ; wait 50; slot10"

It's worked great for me so far and I haven't had any problems. 

(Those are Jerky's binds I think so creds to him)(thanks to mercman for sharing on other thread)

Hope this helps

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update:

-Ammo piles removed from the server

-Any full heals bought after the first one will only heal you to 80 health

-New Survivor Item: Ammo Pile - This will spawn an ammo pile at your feet and it will also alert everyone on your team as well.  This is found in !buy -> Upgrade Items -> Ammo Pile (might have to hit the "next page" option first)

-Explosive Ammo (personal) now costs 10.  Up from 7

-Explosive Ammo Packs now cost 18 points.  Up from 12

-RIP "ponts"

• Like 5