Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Update:

-STOMACH ACID achievement requirement now 15, down from 20

-New achievement - I THINK I'M GONNA TO BE SICK - Boom 30 Survivors in total

-New achievement - GROUP SHOWER - Boom 5 or more Survivors 3 times.  Note: This is not within a life, it's when the "Boomed x Survivors" message appears so it's even harder to get

-Altered how Showstopper is detected

-Added player purchase limit on Fireworks/Gas Cans to prevent them from being spammed.  Each player has a maximum of 5 fireworks/gas cans they can purchase in a round.

-Added who bought an ammo pile for their team.

-Fixed a bug with the achievement "STOP DOING THAT"

This brings the total amount of achievements on the server to 43.

• Like 1

-Added player purchase limit on Fireworks/Gas Cans to prevent them from being spammed.  Each player has a maximum of 5 fireworks/gas cans they can purchase in a round.

You KNOW people are going to be complaining about that one. lol I like the new achievements though! 

• Like 1

GC Server Admin

Wrong to change stomach Acid to 15 booms - this is so simple to do  This should be left at 30;   I THINK I'M GONNA TO BE SICK should be at least 50.

No Mercy - when survivors have called elevator (penultimate map)  and buy ammo pile - don't know if it's a glitch, but it has happened now for the 2nd time I know of, it crashes the server.

Edited by MPG1770

Update:

-When buying an ammo pile, it will either be the regular ammo pile model, or the coffee can model.

Fix:

-Ammo Pile item is disabled on No Mercy 4 as buying it in general on that map causes a server crash.  Ammo piles on that map will not be removed

-Fixed text output when you cannot buy anymore gas cans/fireworks

also, 100% drop rate for gifts for 11/24 only as my gift to everyone

• Like 1

I almost never see anyone buy gas cans. The other throwables aren't spammed like fireworks. The only thing that /might/ need price increase would be bile for tanks.

i use binds for buying stuff, and some campaign finales have gas cans blocked to avoid cheating the generator, so theres that.

plus fireworks are harder to spot on the ground than the big red gas cans.

How about this idea?      Gifts for infected  when a survivor is killed ???

i dig this.

also, 100% drop rate for gifts for 11/24 only as my gift to everyone

just curious, whats the comon  drop rate for gifts? 10%?