Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

3 pts submachine gun, no more fun at dead center map 1.

yea. idk why it wasnt changed a long time ago. id always just buy a new smg instead of ammo cause im cheap

same here, smg = 2 pts, ammo = 3 pts. Jackie ruined it all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Can you double the cost of buying guns plz? 8 points are really easy for one to buy an ak. Survivors seem to be overpowered with ak and awp in everyone's hands. Or please increase the cost of refill ammo for those heavy guns. Thx!

increase cost of lasers. more than 50% of server population relies on it. :biglaugha:

• Like 2

hey jackie, hordes arent working, i haz sad :(

i know that before they used to not work during certain areas or panic events, or maybe becuse the zombie just didnt feel like like it, lol

but i came back to the server a few days ago and have been trying to get them going on diferent maps but they never do, are they gona be scraped?

on the other hand, automatic witches havent spawned behind the survivors or in the off-map areas anymore. cool that.

on the other hand, automatic witches havent spawned behind the survivors or in the off-map areas anymore. cool that.

Now can you rig the system so the witches spawn in sensible places instead of roofs and such?

"on the other hand, automatic witches havent spawned behind the survivors or in the off-map areas anymore. cool that."

at least for me

Im sure the best script-er = jackie can fix this bug. Hey I have another question why when I buy a say !laser it says auto-buy protection no matter what item i buy?

When using shortcuts/binds you buy items twice and I have no idea why and that little message is just telling you the quick buy protection prevented it.

I was under the impression it was 5 firework crates and 5 gas cans per round but it's 5 total between the 2.

in what type of round would you need 10 of those?

now that i remenber tho... there was that one time in the third map of dead air where one team killed 12 or 13 thanks, iirc.

i think i died after the first 2  :hihi:

• Like 1