Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Updates:

-Added current infected count out of infected limit for each infected in the buy menu.

Fix:

-Rebuy stuff fixed for the most part.

Plans:

-Fully deal with Rebuy stuff

-Whenever a bot takes over for a human player and vice versa, do a black and white check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update:

-Infected survivors can no longer buy a full heal. They must heal with a first aid kit. (Controlled by a convar to enable or disable this feature)

-Survivors can only respawn a certain amount of times (default = 3 - default controlled by a convar).

-When a player takes over a bot and vice versa, a black and white check will take place.

-When a player switches teams, it clears out whatever they bought last so they cannot rebuy something they bought as a survivor on infected and vice versa)

Update:

-Infected survivors can no longer buy a full heal. They must heal with a first aid kit. (Controlled by a convar to enable or disable this feature)

-Survivors can only respawn a certain amount of times (default = 3 - default controlled by a convar).

-When a player takes over a bot and vice versa, a black and white check will take place.

-When a player switches teams, it clears out whatever they bought last so they cannot rebuy something they bought as a survivor on infected and vice versa)

Awww man, I always enjoyed raining mp5's down on the survivors :(

Update:

Awww man, I always enjoyed raining mp5's down on the survivors :(

That can lag the server, lol.

Updates:

-Grenade launcher and M60 now costs 3x the amount regular ammo refills cost.

-Convar hooks for admins. Enabling/Disabling respawns, boomer infection, sendpoints, and survivor infection kit healing all get announced when they get changed in chat. More noticeable.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

-Added a 3 second timer before you ghost. If you die, somehow turn back into a ghost, or become a Tank while waiting to ghost, your points will be refunded.

-Seems like !needpoints actually announces to the team now.

Report any bugs relating to it here. I tested it and it seems to work fine.

Plans:

-Add it so whenever someone increases the infected limit for an infected, announce it to the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

-At the end of each round it will display "champs". For survivors, it will show who got the most SI kills, SI headshots, common infected kills, and points. For infected, it will show who got the most kills, incaps, and points. Displays will be shown to their respective teams. Survivors won't see infected "champs" and vice versa.

Fixes:

-Bots won't be able to get the achievement "Hang 'Em High" anymore.

-Points won't be deducted if a player tries to respawn when the limit has been reached.

Update:

-Infected Limit increases now announce to the team

-Made some code less redundant

-New Achievement: Going For A Joyride - Jockey a survivor for 10 or more seconds (Achievement will appear after your jockey ride has ended) - Total Achievements 31 (This means I'll have to add another one for the Survivors in the future)

-New Individual Stat: Total Achievements

-Removed round end stat: Headshot Champ. Replaced with Overachiever. Counts for everyone in the server, not separate teams

Fixes:

-Rebuying a reghost now properly works

-Can no longer access the buy menu, or buy anything if the rescue vehicle is departing.

New Plugin:

"Anti-Stuck"

I've seen many people use the !stuck command which makes me chuckle. There was never a !stuck command. Ever.

Now there is. Type !stuck and the plugin will try to verify if you are indeed stuck. If it detects that you are stuck, it will teleport you to an alive teammate. If it doesn't find any teammates to teleport to, it's off to the start of the level for you.

-Can't be used before players leave the safe room.

-Can't be used at the end of the round.

-Can't be used if incapped or snagged.

-Will only teleport you to teammates who are alive, not incapped, and, obviously on your team.

-If you use the !stuck command and you're moving around just fine, it'll detect that and call you a liar.

I wrote this myself so if there are any bugs with it, let me know.

Update for Campaign Switcher plugin:

-To see what the next campaign is going to be, type "!nextc" in chat and it will print it to all players

-For admins: type "!nc" (New Campaign) to have a new campaign be chosen instead of the one that is currently up next.