Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

That last update feels more of a hack fix. Infected are too op in dead center intro as a repercussiom.

I was sick of people rebuying an MP5 so they don't have to reload their gun and if they do it a few dozen times, that'll cause lag.

I like this update, makes the game more challenging. Also, I like hearing the people complain about how they can't buy the MP5 at the start of the round.

Yeah but 2 points now is too much for most people to even bother with. Would it be possible to just set a maximum number of the free smgs like 2 or 3 instead then they cost points or just add a few second delay to buying a weapon? Frankly i'm less inclined to play the server with this update because unless you are like the #1 or 2 player on your team you can't afford to give the points for it with how high heals and stuff are already. This hurts the rest of the team a lot more than it does the mp5 spammers because they're likely going to have a ton of points anyway. Maybe i'l have to just stop sending points to people so I can afford it now.

Edited by Desterion

It's 2 points seriously. People stop complaining. Jackie works hard to make it equally fair and instead people are like its so unfair it's so this and that. Give me a break one map of dead center and that's it no other campaign is it a super big deal. And it does make it more interesting.

Yeah but 2 points now is too much for most people to even bother with. Would it be possible to just set a maximum number of the free smgs like 2 or 3 instead then they cost points or just add a few second delay to buying a weapon? Frankly i'm less inclined to play the server with this update because unless you are like the #1 or 2 player on your team you can't afford to give the points for it with how high heals and stuff are already. This hurts the rest of the team a lot more than it does the mp5 spammers because they're likely going to have a ton of points anyway. Maybe i'l have to just stop sending points to people so I can afford it now.

I'm pretty sure one SI headshot = 2 points, and protecting your team of 9 people from just regular commons is one point. Most maps come with a standard gun other than the beginning of dead centre, so you know... guns... when out of bullets... do reload...

I used to just rebuy smgs as well just cause it was less of a hassle, but this change really isn't a big deal, or a small deal at that.

The weapon cost for these buying these should be 1 point. So it's not entirely spammable but still a cost to your points if you keep racking it up. Since after the everyone make it past the elevator part, everyone will have their own gun to pick up from the floor. Though 2 points is alright with me. People should be buying magnums more often anwyay!

I could make a "Buy your choice of Tier 1 gun for free"

^This - especially on the first level of dead center! This map goes nowhere now because noone has guns and both teams wipe so fast.

Most teams get wiped pretty fast here even with smgs, there are just a lot of death charge and good choke points. If you really want an smg, get 2 points and buy one. Not that hard.

I may be out of place saying this, cause I don't know if Jackie minds, but I thought this thread was just a place to summarize changes, not to lodge complaints or suggestions. It just seems a little cluttered to me, maybe start a thread if you want to suggest a significant change?