Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

I like the changes but currently instead of reporting the 1/4 in points, it displays values around 400%(maybe less) of what they are, you still get say 3 points but it reports 10-15 and up to 75+ points in some cases.

GC Alumni

I like the changes but currently instead of reporting the 1/4 in points, it displays values around 400%(maybe less) of what they are, you still get say 3 points but it reports 10-15 and up to 75+ points in some cases.

Any idea what messages those are displaying for?

(edited)

That is Hydroponic getting incap by gandalf but if it were a bot it can go up even more, points for pummeling to incap would be 7 give or take including the 3 points for incap. 

post-5512-0-87578500-1491093884_thumb.png

Edited by Vilkys

GC Alumni

OH PFFT DERP.

I goofed and it started outputting the Client ID for the display points instead of the actual points you'd be getting.  Don't worry though, you are getting the correct amount of points.  I was going to change it so it would say "Incapped + x points", but changed my mind and forgot about the client id part in there.

PrintToChat(attacker, "%s Incapped Survivor + %d points", CHAT_PREFIX, client, GetConVarInt(p_Incap));

CHAT_PREFIX displays the %s part at the beginning to show the [GC] part of text, next the %d part would have shown the "GetConVarInt(p_Incap)" part, but is showing the "client" variable instead.  I'll fix it.

• Like 1

GC Alumni

Yeah, I'm debating it in my head.  I don't feel that Tanks need to have more HP...you know, because of the whole Infected/Survivor vanilla mentality I wanted to keep on the server.  I am thinking about reducing the Tank limit to 1 and leaving it to be upgraded to a max of 3 though.  Maybe that will be done instead of increasing Tank prices.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
GC Alumni

Update:

-Added Emergency Escape option to the buy menu.  Cost is 10 points and it's located in the "Upgrades" menu.  When purchased, it activates immediately upon getting pinned, or if you are already pinned it will instantly kill the SI currently pinning you.  Survivors do NOT receive points for this happening.  Give feedback in the other topic on whether or not it should stay.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can I make a request here?

There's a feature that protects yourself from healing multiple times in a row. I'd assume this is so that infected don't accidentally waste points. The timeout for heals is 3 seconds, which is fine for tanks, but far too long for all other infected.

Specifically, I like being a charger then punching survivors while healing. The 3 second timer is too long with a charger's low hp pool. I would suggest that 1 second would be good enough to prevent accidental rebuys and sufficient to be able to heal fast enough.