Moving again!

Laz.e.rus

Picking up the truck on Sun, packing it up, and we're heading back to Washington Monday morning.

Just had enough out here. Miss the mountains, the forests, the fishing, the camping, the people, the weather (east Washington, not rainy west), oh, and the Jobs.

I couldn't get hired for ANYTHING out here (we're talking not even a part time pizza driver...and I owned a few of my own franchises). But I already got a job in Washington when I get there.

My wife put out 64 excellent resumes in Lansing a month ago, never even got a phone call. She has a part time job, another probable part time job to choose from, and 4 very nice full-time interviews waiting for her in Washington.

So, off we go, will get there towards the end of the week, back on the net sometime after that.

Weee!

Doing the move myself. Do not feel bad. Had to go to NH for a business trip today and tomorrow and then have to drive back to my old place and help my wife finish packing before the movers come. Been doing this crap for 2 months and am tired. Cannot wait to be fully moved into our house.