Who's coming?

mrX

Got a text from the father-in-law as to when the "nerdfest" was (he's our gracious host this year). They're are actually excited to have everyone back and have wondered why it's been 7 years since our last one there.

Anyway, I'm not seeing a list of who's coming anywhere. So raise your hand if you're gonna make it.

We're gonna have to decide whether or not to even make the effort this year. 4 days, 2 replies, and this email went out to over 1,000 people. The time of the Fest may have just seen it's last days.

I'm all up for getting with my bros and camping, playing bocci, horseshoes, etc.....(volleyball will be out for me as my ankle will be atrophied)....but I can't make any assumptions about who's in or out.....

Soooo.......it wouldn't take much at all for me to refresh my anticipation for going....but I gotta have more scenery than THX, as sexy as he is. After I hang up here, I'm going to send an email out to all the oldies that I have in my email address book and see if we can't at least create a list of those people.

Pulling the plug, just not enough interest. We should consider a winter event somewhere.

Chamber: Sorry!

Stutters: such LIEZ

Sending an email out to announce deFragFestOhio (gg MrX on the play on words)

Crap this really sucks .... i did not get the Raise your hand if you are comming email me and my daughter where planning on attending.

I dont know about anyone else but i am now out about $350 cus I bought a tent and various other things.... maybe i can get some use out of them next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Crap this really sucks .... i did not get the Raise your hand if you are comming email me and my daughter where planning on attending.

I dont know about anyone else but i am now out about $350 cus I bought a tent and various other things.... maybe i can get some use out of them next year.

Same here, I only got the Fragfest is cancelled e-mail.