WTB: Verizon phone for my wife

ZeroDamage

(edited)

I do not support degenerate douche bag wonna-be hackers. Anonymous = lulzsec = douchebag domestic terrorists.

With that said, I can get a new phone now and not worry about the data rate change. If I cannot find something before July 7th, I will be getting my wife a phone through us cellular or something else.

Edited by ZeroDamage

I have a almost two year old blackberry storm through verizon that I would be happy to give away. Unfortunately, I do not recommend you take it off my hands, as there is a very good reason as to why I now have had a Droid X for nearly a year.

That said, if you really want it, you can have it for the cost of shipping.

p.s. - but you probably shouldn't want it.

p.p.s. - how was my sales pitch?

I do not support degenerate douche bag wonna-be hackers. Anonymous = lulzsec = douchebag domestic terrorists.

With that said, I can get a new phone now and not worry about the data rate change. If I cannot find something before July 7th, I will be getting my wife a phone through us cellular or something else.

lulz!

i wasn't saying "grab your torch and let's go burn it down" but more of a "hey, heads up, look like some new data rates might be coming your way."

lulz!

i wasn't saying "grab your torch and let's go burn it down" but more of a "hey, heads up, look like some new data rates might be coming your way."

:P

Next time just in plain simple text. I could make an additional point about Anonymous with their threats against Orlando, FL but why bother.

I have a almost two year old blackberry storm through verizon that I would be happy to give away. Unfortunately, I do not recommend you take it off my hands, as there is a very good reason as to why I now have had a Droid X for nearly a year.

I sent you a PM. Before you ship it to me, let me add that it must be functional and in good condition. If the screen is shattered or the keyboard doesn't work or whatever, then please do not send it to me. If it is functional and able to be activated on Verizon, please send it my way. Let me know if you are just bsing me so I can continue looking for a phone for my wife. Right now I am assuming this thing is for real, works and that my wife will be happy with it.

I sent you a PM. Before you ship it to me, let me add that it must be functional and in good condition. If the screen is shattered or the keyboard doesn't work or whatever, then please do not send it to me. If it is functional and able to be activated on Verizon, please send it my way. Let me know if you are just bsing me so I can continue looking for a phone for my wife. Right now I am assuming this thing is for real, works and that my wife will be happy with it.

Lengthy reply to your PM sent.

Short version - it definitely works, but it was not on my good side when I early upgraded to my Droid X. Still in good shape though, I take care of my stuff.