Moar H4xx On Your Server

GenoPsydE

Sigh!

Heya GC!

GenoPsydE here. Good to see you guys are still around :-)

Smil3y is still rocking too and you are all welcome to stop by anytime: http://clansmil3y.com/index.php - Grab a beer, jump on our TS and you will probably not regret it!!!

Anyways, I keep looking for you guys on the Clarity server Tuesdays and Thursdays but, so far, nobody has been on.

I was on tonight and got accused of hacking by one guy named DangDang. I promise you I don't hack. I said "um yeah" and he replied "well two can play at that game" and turned on his bot. Didn't miss a shot and could see me coming through rocks and other obstacles.

Way too cocky IMHO and to brag about using a bot - stupid.

If FK is around please ban this guy, it was around 30 minutes ago.

Peace and hope to see you ingame soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. So Clarity does exist. The thing is, I didn't think *anyone* uses it. It is bone stock; no maps (unless I gave Bushwack some powers long ago)

How does it play for you btw? It's located just outside of Washington DC.

If I can remember such things as how to log on to it (and actually I'm not joking) I shall ban the innoble cur immediately (I'm not sure innoble is a word)

-Fk

It runs nice and smooth.

There are only two maps in rotation - Red Planet and Severance.

Rally the troops and let's do some ONS! I know of a few old-school Smil3y members that still play occasionally (Mamboking, Plug450, SMT, Psycho, JZL) and we have a few newer members that you won't know from the ONS glory days.

I think I have Wentz, Lex and Unclean on my Steam buddy list so I'll hit them up next time I see them on. I'll have to get in the habit of using X-fire more as I think I have most of you guys on that list. Does anyone still use X-fire?

Peace...

Wow. So Clarity does exist. The thing is, I didn't think *anyone* uses it. It is bone stock; no maps (unless I gave Bushwack some powers long ago)

How does it play for you btw? It's located just outside of Washington DC.

If I can remember such things as how to log on to it (and actually I'm not joking) I shall ban the innoble cur immediately (I'm not sure innoble is a word)

-Fk

GC has a server, and it's called Clarity??? I saw the old server die one day and didn't think anything about it at the time, so many other servers where going out too.

Just figured out why I've never run across it in the browser though, my ping there is 100+, so I kinda avoid those servers.

I haven't played in a few weeks (new 3 monitor setup :D) but I might give it a whirl sometime this weekend if I get the chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Never ever used xfire...

Haven't heard hide nor hair of wentz, ebits, etc in ages. Only Bushwack keeps the faith by checking in from time to time.

So I installed UT2K4 today; played for the first time in a year and a half? Two years? Finger memory is great; the aim is lacking...

Clarity is bone stock but no idea why it just flips between just those two maps. Probably it reverts to one or the other when empty and with so little use it just seems that two are there.

Played an hour or two today of ONS and it's just as depressing as it has been for years. Just the same remaining servers with ungodly amounts of spammy maps with a bajillion vehicle mods. Raptors that shoot flak... tanks that shoot goo... Blah...

Bushwack has admin powers on Clarity. Need to setup an ftp on there as well... What I should do is set Clarity as a legacy *competitive* server. Yeah, between the impending 3.2 forum upgrade, the new Minecraft server, impending Diablo 3, playing both Dragon Ages as I haven't played them yet, etc...

EDIT: Also learned two things. MadPat still plays, and he still rocks the GC tag... :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh my, whats up guys!! Geno, man its been a long time. Dont even get me started with this stuff. The last time I played, like about a year ago or so I got pwnd so bad. ( I think they were all hacking anyways ) hehehe.

Good to see you guys still play. Maybe some day. :)