GC 3.1.4 Forums Refreshed

Flitterkill

Better now?

Still more crap to be done - a nip, a tuck, etc. This could go forever but who does have the time?

So, what it is:

1) Upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.1.4

More or less meaningless but hey, two points better amirite? This was released back in November 2010. On the ball this lad is... So much so that IPB 3.2 is now at Beta 2. Add a couple more betas and an RC or two and its there and back again for me. We still would have to wait for Skinbox to upgrade the underlying skin before I could start my insane scriblings upon it (you stay sane when Firefox renders in one order and Chrome in another). No matter, expect this fantabulous look to stick for a number of months.

2) New Semi-Professional Looking Logo

Is it tee-shirt time perhaps? Perhaps...

3) Your profile look has changed...

Yes it has. In topic view the width has been shunkified and the long threatened computer specs are now in place. GO UPDATE YOUR PROFILES! Also changed the logos and such for consoles and Steam. Your profile will not look completely swanky until you do. Notice how my profile looks all fine with the 120X120 Avatar? Hint...

4) New member badges. Admins get skulls. Because metal.

I'm a bit loopy now but yeah, why not? No text descriptions accompany these badges. Not a member? None for you dear. Contributing Mr. or Ms. Awesome? Wear that GC circle proudly. All up in the adminz? Have some skulls (and now people will say, "Can I get a skull?" instead of saying "Can I get an Admin". Board gets a spiffy laurel. The three or so founders get the same logo but in glorious techno-color (and some pixel text).

Tested across current Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers. I know nothing of your Operatic Apple ways. Leave me be.

There is a current bug with either the skin or Chrome (currently being looked at by Skinground) in that the table that wraps the the lists of topics you see when you drill down into a forum, the upper right corner of that table is broke-ified. Not a big deal.

Other problems, errors, high praise spew them forth here. If it wasn't time for bed I'd get a beer. But it is time for bed.

Tah...

-Fk

EDIT: Before I slip off into blissful slumber I fogotified the other kind of obvious thing - the server monitors are back (duh...) Those little guys in the top left rotate about every 10 seconds or so. L4D2, Retro, Vent. Yes they also update the server stats automatically. I pronounce that forum addition "groovy". You may select another word for it. You go right ahead.

GC Board Member

Amusingly enough that *was* patched last week. Then, at Midnight, I mercilessly destroyed those six characters of fine quality coding by upgrading the forums (which means I have to do the Fatty "I want to email everyone no matter what they say" patch as well)

Betters now?

Amusingly enough that *was* patched last week. Then, at Midnight, I mercilessly destroyed those six characters of fine quality coding by upgrading the forums (which means I have to do the Fatty "I want to email everyone no matter what they say" patch as well)

Betters now?

:luxhello:

• 4 weeks later...
GC Board Member

Just Gametracker (the company) doing maintenance of some sort. Even there website is down.

UNDER MAINTENANACE

GameTracker is currently undergoing maintenance and should be back online shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Also, those guys don't know how to spell...