Game of Thrones

Allanon

Has anyone else been watching this show? While it's only been on for a season it's been incredible so far, so much in fact that I've even gone out and purchased the books to start reading even though the second season won't start until next spring.

I loved the show,although it's a bit frustrating that they kill off every character that you start to follow, you kinda start not wanting to invest the energy in getting behind a character. You will see this more when you read the books. Game of Thrones is part 1 of like, 5...so far. Very well done show tho, I will be watching next season for sure.

HBO really has a great line up, True Blood is pretty cool too, and I am also really into Boardwalk Empire, can't wait till that comes back. As it looks, i'll have a great show to follow all year round!

I still haven't seen the series... not having cable is sometimes a witch, but I am a huge fan of the books so I can't wait to watch.

You'd have to own HBO in addition to cable anyway which is a bummer, but do a little searching on the intertubes and you should be able to find them *wink wink*. Just started Storm of Swords yesterday, and already I'm fearing for what's going to happen in this one.

Also

Rowling-GRRM-game-of-thrones-23876783-477-700.jpg

Whelp almost done with Storm of Swords and all I can say for you guys watching the show is, the first season is just a introduction to A Song Of Ice And Fire. George R R Martin seems to feed on the tears of his readers

I know right. He loves making you love something then ripping it away from you... There are some moments in that book that I almost thought about putting it down and never coming back after what he did, but that's what keeps you coming back.. he is a twisted soul.