Adventure Time Plugins and Requests

Flitterkill

ServerState:

Every 10 minutes saves the world. Does not provide griefer rollback protection; only server crash protection.

GoHome:

Separate from spawn. Set a home point with /myhome. Teleport to your set home point with /gohome. New plugin with reports that you might (emphasis on might) end up in a block near your home point. Mostly reported stable. LINK An optional replacement for this would be THIS. I'll leave it to the rabble to decide.

GiveAll:

Admin only (none for ops). Perhaps the server will be generous, perhaps not...

DeathNotifier:

You're gonna die so why hide it? This plugin will let the world know how you failed to measure up to the harsh, unforgiving world that is MineCraft.

LagMeter:

Is it you or the server? This ONLY checks the server; not your ping or computer connection or whether your computer is sucking. The memory bit is meh, just pay attention to the TPS (ticks per second). 20 is all good, 10 not so much... Again, this just checks server performance only!

/lag - Check current lag

/mem - Check current available memory

/lagmem - All of the above

DynMap:

See the full post for more details and discussion.

mcmap.gcftw.com

mcmap.gamerscoalition.com

PlayTime:

/playtime (player) - Provide no player to check yourself, provide one to check that player.

/totalplaytime (playtime) - Provide no player to check yourself, provide one to check that player.

MOTD:

Yes, the usual join message but also...

/who - who's on the server.

/vtime - vtime is a time vote system. Everyone can start a vote to change the time. You can vote for dawn, day, evening and night. To vote for a time change just use the argument yes. If not at least half of the online players voted yes within 60 seconds, the vote expires.

/rtp - rtp creates a teleport request to another player. The other player has to type in /rtp yes to teleport the player. There can only be one request to one player at a time.

GiftSend:

Works if the payer is online or off. Takes stuff from you and gives it them. If you do not specify an item it will give whatever it is you are holding. Distance limit if online is 1000. 1000 blocks? I have no idea. LINKfor more info. Both commands are identical - use either one.

/send (item name or ID) (damage or color ID)

/gift (item name or ID) (damage or color ID)

Tombstone:

You die, your stuff is jacked into a chest and a sign is placed stating who died, how they died, etc.

If the player is carrying a chest when they die, place that chest and fill it with as much of their inventory as possible

If the player is allowed, and is carrying two chests, a large chest will spawn to catch all of their inventory

Any items that won't fit in the chest will still drop to the ground!

Quickloot support, right click the sign on a tombstone to loot all items in it (Your tombstone only!)

Place a sign on top of the chest with a configurable template

Tombstones last for five hours.

/tomblist - List all your tombstones

/tombfind - Gives you a direction from your current location to your tombstone.

BackToBody:

Yeah, yeah... You don't actually want to walk back to your corpse do you?

/btb

Craftipedia:

Don't remember a recipe? No problem...

/recipe

EX: /recipe cake

Healing Totem:

Create totem poles that heal you and damage monsters. Evil totems do the opposite. Various power options, can add a switch, etc...

Go here for the default recipes: LINK

All the defaults are single column stacks.

PigGrinder:

hmmm.gif

Listed as a bucket. Equip it and appy to pigs for porkchops. If the pig is on fire, the pork chops are cooked. Apply multiple times. Too many times and ???

Simple Chest Lock:

For the full information go HERE.

Simply slap a chest with a stick, and it's locked. Only you can access it.

Slap it with a stick again, and it'll be open for everyone.

Doors, trap doors, levers, buttons and pressure plates supported but read the link above for the details/bugs.

Locking a chest with another beside it locks both at the same time.

Trying to open a locked chest will give you a message that it is locked (tells/warns people but also so you don't have to smack your chests constantly to find out if they are locked or not)

Combination locks supported!

Combos are made of wool. To use them, set the first three items in your hotbar as wool. The combination is the colors of the wool.

Use a bone (by default) to lock with that combination.

Opening something you locked with a combination will show you the combo.

To open something someone else locked with a combination you have to have three pieces of wool in the beginning of your hotbar. If you do, you're granted access as if you owned it, with no restrictions.

If the combination is wrong, you'll be notified.

• 2 weeks later...
GC Board Member

Aww, san is disappoint...

PlayTime might be buggy and not correctly record player leaves. I caught some errors when I restarted the server yesterday. Passed them on to the developer.

Just testing new bbcode. IGNORE ME!

Target Name: N/A

IP: 68.11.13.69

Date/Time: 8/15/2011 8:28:28 PM to 8/15/2011 8:29:13 PM

1 7 ms 15 ms 9 ms 10 ms 39 ms 9 ms 7 ms 8 ms 9 ms 9 ms [71.62.241.1]

2 8 ms 8 ms 8 ms 8 ms 7 ms 8 ms 16 ms 11 ms 8 ms 7 ms ge-3-6-ur01.harrisonburg.va.richmond.comcast.net [68.86.174.5]

3 8 ms 8 ms 7 ms 8 ms 10 ms 9 ms 6 ms 9 ms 9 ms 7 ms te-9-4-ar01.staunton.va.richmond.comcast.net [68.86.173.65]

4 15 ms 15 ms 16 ms 15 ms 35 ms 17 ms 16 ms 28 ms 16 ms 22 ms te-8-3-ar01.chesterfield.va.richmond.comcast.net [68.86.173.173]

5 25 ms 24 ms 24 ms 25 ms 23 ms 26 ms 24 ms 24 ms 23 ms 24 ms te-0-1-0-1-cr01.charlotte.nc.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.91.117]

6 26 ms 30 ms 31 ms 28 ms 27 ms 27 ms 29 ms 27 ms 28 ms 28 ms pos-3-12-0-0-cr01.atlanta.ga.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.86.221]

7 33 ms 34 ms 31 ms 30 ms 28 ms 52 ms 31 ms 31 ms 30 ms 29 ms pos-0-2-0-0-pe01.56marietta.ga.ibone.comcast.net [68.86.86.166]

8 27 ms 53 ms 30 ms 29 ms 40 ms 27 ms 29 ms 27 ms 29 ms 30 ms maribprj01-xe030.rd.at.cox.net [68.105.31.161]

9 57 ms 59 ms 59 ms 57 ms 58 ms 57 ms 59 ms 58 ms 58 ms 59 ms elmwdsrj01-ae1.0.rd.no.cox.net [68.1.2.137]

10 57 ms 58 ms 59 ms 59 ms 60 ms 59 ms 57 ms 58 ms 63 ms 59 ms [68.11.13.69]

Ping statistics for 68.11.13.69

Packets: Sent = 10, Received = 10, Lost = 0 (0.0%)

Round Trip Times: Minimum = 57ms, Maximum = 63ms, Average = 58ms

(edited)

I'm surprised no one has posted anything about this yet, so I guess I'll do it.

We may need some sort of chest locking plug in. San got robbed last night of MANY valuables by some punk who left behind single pieces of cobblestone in each of his chests. <snip> Needless to say, we had a several off-the-street unknown folks join the server yesterday, then all of the sudden stuff starts going missing. I'm guessing no one here wants this server to go white-list, so we're going to need some protection from the A-holes out there.

If griefers start becoming a rampant problem, then I will lose all interest in playing on this server. We put too much time and thought into getting creative with our friends to have a few losers come in and screw it all up.

*edited due to it being a hoax (although in poor taste)

Edited by boiler

GC Board Member

Yeah I saw a lot of strange names on last night - was gonna ask if everything was cool but chat seemed normal at the time from the regs so...

Was hoping we'd stay under the radar longer; looks like I have a project for today.

Once I get going expect multiple server restarts, etc...

So San's stuff ended up being in chests in his area, but somebody moved them underground. I think he was okay with it, but still, gave a lot of people on the server a bit of a scare, including myself. The new folks on the server are great so far, we have no reason to start blaming them for anything, just need to watch the new ones carefully and we were yesterday. They enjoyed the server because of the friendliness and not as many rules like other servers.

So yeah, in spite of all this, it still would be a good idea for a locking chest plugin. I would like to see one with a password since boiler and I share a chest full of stuff, and if we get a plugin I would even add the unknown chests that I have to the one. I'm just so afraid someone will find the one or a glitch will occur, so having a couple is probably a good idea anyway.

Thanks Flitter for all your wonderful work towards making this server so great, we definitely want to keep the server the way it is, no white listing, everything is still okay, no need for the intense worry. Although I would like to know who did create the big scare at san's place, and knowing this community someone will come clean, san actually laughed it off a bit anyway after he found the chests.

Happy Mining!

Yeah, just heard about the "joke" thing, although wasn't terribly funny imo. Apparently the dilemma resolved after i went to bed last night. Could have just been an unfortunate coincidence with there being so many new names in the server.

Thank for all the work, FK!

I figured this would be the best place to voice my opinion on this.

I know FK mentioned the possibility of LevelCraft on the upcoming 1.8 map we're starting, but I think we ought to hold off on it. I watched some of the 1.8 videos and info, and it looks like Mojang is implementing XP themselves. Collecting XP is already functional, they just don't have anything to spend it on yet. I wouldn't mind seeing where they are going with their system before we think about putting on a third party mod for it.

My $.02