AWP Ammo

mookie

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thought occurred to me that it might be nice to cut the amount of spare ammo the AWP carries on the server to reduce the amount of spam. It seems like the game was a bit nicer back when 338 cost $125 per magazine. Good idea, bad idea?

I thought AWPs are restricted to 2 per team? Is this ammo restriction on top of that?

Edit: If AWPs are restricted to 2 per team, then I don't really mind if those 2 players have the default ammo loadout

Edited by lousiest

LOL... I mean come on. Why would it be okay for someone to prefire 40 bullets with a p90 rounding corners spraying wildly assuming someone will be there, but not allow another to prefire with an awp through doors/chokepoints be any different? USE SOME TACTICS.

I would say if the awp's ammo is restricted then the p90's ammo should be cut down as well. The spam from that gun is way worse on gc than any other gun on the server.

Agreed. 50 rounds max.

(edited)

lets not get so wild.... soon we will ban all the weapons and start fist fighting... from my point of view the game has weapons, different weapons, and it should stay like this as variety and clips and stuff, for awps you have flashes /smokes for p90's you have awps and so on... a game to remain interesting is suppose to be challenging... otherwise nobody will play it. let the campers camp with awps... my satisfaction is double when i kill(knife) an awp camper... don't forget to flash him before you try to give him a taste of you blade hahahahahaah

Edited by Andros