Permissions

Flitterkill

What a mess. The plugin? Some other plugin we are running? This is just as bad as when a bad bukkit server runtime somehow reported to windows as insufficient permissions to connect - this was IIS stuff - and that was just fun running around trying to track down before I gave up and reverted and bam - there it is.

So the "challenged" version of permissions is running.

Visitor: All new joins. They can walk around and they can chat. When they chime in, engage them and then promote them to...

Ok: No chat prefix. Can do whatever they want.

GC: Nothing really other than the GC tag for chat. Ops is still separate so if you have it you have it. I have to manually bump people here. Just let me know.

ICEKING: That's me. Because I can.

I still need to add permissions access to a bunch of plugins - please list those that do not work for you here. GoHome is borked until the author gets it up to date. We are on the latest CB now (1060).

For those of you GC to promote or demote:

/pex promote username

/pex demote username

This bumps up or down the hierarchy. You cannot bump up to your own level though (hence why I have to edit those up to GC)

Sorry this is a pain in the posterior. The poll for 1.8 is 10 nil right now for new world. We *will* have working permissions out of the box I guarantee you that.

I haven't had time to log in in a few days. Been long work days but I should have some time this weekend to take a peek. With the new world coming soon I will probably pass on much with the current. I say before we go to the new world we go set every tree and building on fire that we can find.

j/k