DoM is a cry baby.

iWrckD

DoM banned me because he is a little girl. And abuses his admin slapping people during gameplay. Also he sucks at css.

Unban me and such he clearly had no reason to ban me other than MAYBE a few dozen swears at him or something. But

its mainly because he is a female dog. of sorts.

(edited)

Hi guys I'm still not unbanned. DoM you upset? rofl.

Here is why I don't give a poop anymore... pardon my french.

GC is a dying community. Most of the players on the server are AWFUL... I mean like honestly no common sense gameplay wise.

People make suggestions on how to improve the server and no one takes them into consideration.

Things that would make GC worth playing on.

-A new voting system... having the same 7 maps cycle up and being forced to pick a crappy map just because we played the other 3 everytime is stupid.

-Auto team balance, there needs to be some sort of skill based auto balancing. Far too often do I get the good(hackers) on my team and we just roll kids. I have to swap teams constantly.

-MORE MAPS... honestly put on league maps and some good custom maps on your normal rotation.

-RANKING, all the most popular servers have a stats system and thats what keeps people coming back and playing all day.

Just those 4 things alone would make GC into a great thriving community again... but no one cares anymore it seems.

Also... DoM stop abusing admin, its one thing to slap someone at the end of a round when everyone is dead or at the beginning... but during gameplay? I hate you :)

and gl... the rest are fine but mostly lazy or just plain slow at being admins.

Does that mean I'm unbanned yet? Or has DoM not learned his lesson?

Edited by iWrckD

Hi guys I'm still not unbanned. DoM you upset? rofl.

Here is why I don't give a poop anymore... pardon my french.

GC is a dying community. Most of the players on the server are AWFUL... I mean like honestly no common sense gameplay wise.

People make suggestions on how to improve the server and no one takes them into consideration.

Things that would make GC worth playing on.

-A new voting system... having the same 7 maps cycle up and being forced to pick a crappy map just because we played the other 3 everytime is stupid.

-Auto team balance, there needs to be some sort of skill based auto balancing. Far too often do I get the good(hackers) on my team and we just roll kids. I have to swap teams constantly.

-MORE MAPS... honestly put on league maps and some good custom maps on your normal rotation.

-RANKING, all the most popular servers have a stats system and thats what keeps people coming back and playing all day.

Just those 4 things alone would make GC into a great thriving community again... but no one cares anymore it seems.

Also... DoM stop abusing admin, its one thing to slap someone at the end of a round when everyone is dead or at the beginning... but during gameplay? I hate you :)

and gl... the rest are fine but mostly lazy or just plain slow at being admins.

DoM banned me because he is a little girl. And abuses his admin slapping people during gameplay. Also he sucks at css.

Unban me and such he clearly had no reason to ban me other than MAYBE a few dozen swears at him or something. But

its mainly because he is a female dog. of sorts.

Does that mean I'm unbanned yet? Or has DoM not learned his lesson?

I will agree that map rotation could be improved and that team balancing is lacking but I don't think DoM has abused his admin...

Wrcked- First of all, even if I was a little girl, what relevance does it have to me banning you? Secondly, I was not abusing my admin, LizardKing(INub) is a friend of mine, he accidentally TK'd me so I used admin to friendly slap him a few times- it had no impact on the game as he was in a hallway all alone. Also, I may not be the best at CS:S, but that also has no relevance to you being banned. Perhaps if I didn't have to worry about people acting immature and breaking the rules all the time, I would have more time to focus on the game and being good at it... just a thought.

I am not upset in any way, I feel you have made my case for banning you all by yourself by creating this insanely immature and irrelevant argument. When it comes to using my "Fun Player Management" admin abilities, I am always sure to either do it at the end of the map, or to friends and people I know who understand that I am messing around with them.

I also hope you have a better understanding of why your admin application got rejected, you do not promote a friendly environment to anyone in the server. You do understand that we are a "Coalition", and in no way is "expert" skill level required or expected from any of our members. The server is around for our members and newcomers to have a FRIENDLY gaming experience, I wish you were able to understand this concept a little better.

Feel free to continue your rant and let off some steam, at the end of the day I understand that CS:S is just a game and not real life. By the way, I love dogs, male and female, and if I were to be reincarnated I would LOVE to be one. :)

Wrcked- First of all, even if I was a little girl, what relevance does it have to me banning you? Secondly, I was not abusing my admin, LizardKing(INub) is a friend of mine, he accidentally TK'd me so I used admin to friendly slap him a few times- it had no impact on the game as he was in a hallway all alone. Also, I may not be the best at CS:S, but that also has no relevance to you being banned. Perhaps if I didn't have to worry about people acting immature and breaking the rules all the time, I would have more time to focus on the game and being good at it... just a thought.

I am not upset in any way, I feel you have made my case for banning you all by yourself by creating this insanely immature and irrelevant argument. When it comes to using my "Fun Player Management" admin abilities, I am always sure to either do it at the end of the map, or to friends and people I know who understand that I am messing around with them.

I also hope you have a better understanding of why your admin application got rejected, you do not promote a friendly environment to anyone in the server. You do understand that we are a "Coalition", and in no way is "expert" skill level required or expected from any of our members. The server is around for our members and newcomers to have a FRIENDLY gaming experience, I wish you were able to understand this concept a little better.

Feel free to continue your rant and let off some steam, at the end of the day I understand that CS:S is just a game and not real life. By the way, I love dogs, male and female, and if I were to be reincarnated I would LOVE to be one. :)

Even with my name printed next to my posts and you banning me 4 times you can't get it right.

BTW notice how you completely ignored the real issue at hand... A dying community. Get your sights focused on the right target and it might help you aim in game also.

Keep people coming back I hear nothing but complaints when playing in GC.

FOCUS don't be dumb. ^_^

iWrckD, please feel free to leave this "dying community"...save yourself, no sense in going down with the ship. Your attitude is awful, this level of disrespect will not be tolerated. Game or not, you don't go flapping off at the mouth like that at the drop of a hat. You should probably go find a server filled with people as l337 as you are, if that's even possible.

So goodbye, if you have a problem with this, I will personally refund your membership dues from my own pocket.

iWrckD, please feel free to leave this "dying community"...save yourself, no sense in going down with the ship. Your attitude is awful, this level of disrespect will not be tolerated. Game or not, you don't go flapping off at the mouth like that at the drop of a hat. You should probably go find a server filled with people as l337 as you are, if that's even possible.

So goodbye, if you have a problem with this, I will personally refund your membership dues from my own pocket.

Lol this really isn't about money. Nor is it about people being crap at the game.

Its about the server dying and the people with the power to make it an amazing server/environment not caring.

Like I mentioned the best servers have stats, teambalance, rotation and map variety.

Which unfortunately this server doesn't.

3 months ago there were so many more people on this server and active admins, now we have like 5 active admins and only 3 of them even do any admin related tasks.

Anyways Battlefield 3 will be out soon and your server will die.

also clueless you don't have a say in this you only play on the css server like once a week if that.

Dude, I have more time and effort invested in this community than you know, I have plenty of say.

So if there is no issue with money, we're good then, cya.

Lol I bet any money that I have been more active in the last 3 months than you have been in 2 years total.

I bring ppl to your server more than you think.

Now this isn't about you so go away, this is about DoM being a baby and not getting my name right.