Wii Fit

Hailfire

For anyone who has wondered if it works- it does at least for me. I'm not in the greatest shape at the moment , but after 30 min on the thing doing various exercises I was sore the next day. Dozens of ways to work out, plenty of it challenging. Some of it is fun, have found myself trying to beat a mini-game of some kind then wipe sweat from my forehead.But like anything else it only works if you use it :P

• 4 weeks later...

you need a pull up bar, typically you can buy one for around $30 to $40 that will slip on and off of a standard door frame. A couple dumb bells, I use loose weights so I can adjust them from 15 to 75lbs, and about a 6 x 6 foot area, if you have a bit more area than that it probably works out better for the Plyometrics routine but the other routines really the 6 x 6 foot area would work.

Go for it, even if your area is smaller than that you would still get a great routine in. It is crazy the improvement you can see in just 90 days.

I don't have enough room for p90x and just enough room to work out on the Wii fit as long as i watch out for the ceiling fan when reaching up. I have dumbbells as well that I use, Wii fit is more of a get in shape and I use the free weights for muscle building.