Onwards, to the southern hemisphere!

Allanon

Greetings fellow GC peeps. I know I don't play on the servers as much anymore or post on the forums but I really wanted to share a bit of life news with everyone. Today I am about to embark on a three month outdoor leadership expedition to New Zealand. Yes, I will be flying all the way to the other side of the world, even past that land down under. I fly into Auckland on the north island and then fly to Christchurch on the southern island. I will be then leaving the city for 80 days with a group of 10 people to go be a mountain man in the wilderness. I'm going to take an extremely large amount of pictures to share when I come back. Anyway I hope everyone has a good fall, while I experience a second Spring before I come back in mid December.

Peace out GC,

Allanon (Every last non)

I hope you got your malaria shot! my best friend balked at this and when he called me from a hospital in Sydney to tell me contracted malaria I laughed at him for a good minute. A good "HAW HAW HAW" mocking laugh.

Have fun buddy, don't drink the native "tea" if you go to PNG, take a tennis racket for the bugs and don't bother buying games off Steam while you're there, they get gouged.

OH OH...and don't forget your gravity boots. I'd hate to see you fall off the planet.

Bring me back one of those endangered flightless parrots that are super intelligent. I know, I have boiler but some other bird got him.

I resemble the above comments.

Also, glhf

FTFY

Geez, you're invisible for over a year, then all of the sudden you come back with a vengeance...

I ran out of money to support my going out to meet women habit, so it's back to video games. Should have never left. Women hate it when I try and use iron sights.

• 2 months later...

Well I've finally finished my semester in the wilderness. Yes I have now officially achieved mountain man status. First of all, if any of you ever have the chance to visit New Zealand, do it. This country is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, and tomorrow I head back to my hotel to hang around Christchurch for a couple of days before flying back to the states where I will post up some pics.

P.S. They have a candy bar company here with the most ridiculous sayings, including "Biscuit My Insides, Crunchy Man!"