Steve Jobs is dead

Preacher

Since there is no posting about this from stuttering John, I'll suppose that he has gone off on a bender.

Although I am an anti Mac fella I give Jobs a lot of credit for innovation of the electronics and computer fields. The iPod alone was such a step forward in innovation that he would have been famous for this alone, however he is responsible, in part, for the personal computer and a million other innovations that followed it. Rest in Peace fellow nerd

His death really bugged me. He seriously is one of if not the greatest tech innovator in our history. His philosophy in design and making things that people really wanted is unmatched.

Westboro Baptist church are going to picket his funeral as well. They will of course be tweeting about it with their iphones.

Westboro Baptist church are going to picket his funeral as well. They will of course be tweeting about it with their iphones.

Made me chuckle when I saw that. Oh the burning irony.

Regardless, even though I disliked Apple, Steve Jobs deserves nothing but respect for what he has done to influence technology today. Was a sad day for many everywhere.

It's sad to see such a great man pass.

I admired Steve for so many things, namely his ruthlessness as a CEO. Any man that can take a shaky company like Apple in the 90's to what it is today definitely should be admired. It took a lot of balls to cancel all of Apple's charitable campaigns so he could bolster his bottom lines. Then, admittedly stealing every piece of innovative technology up to the day he died was a true sign of strength in this cuthroat industry. Survival of the fittest. Just look at his zealots, so blindly praising the neutered existence Steve told them was amazing. And just one more thing, what are we going to do now? Who is going to tell us what we don't need, and why we should pay twice as much for it? I don't know...I just don't know. You'll be missed Steve...one more feature we can do without I guess.

Good night sweet prince...if only you had a replaceable battery...