Howdy Yall

TheLaw

I have been playing on the CS:S server a lot late so I figured I would just like stop by to introduce myself. I have been playing CS:S for almost 2 years now, thanks to my buddy DigdUg. I am 20 years old and i am currently a full-time student at Blinn College in Brenham, Texas. I do have an xbox live account "Djacdc" and you might find me on there every once in awhile. I look forward to making new friends and having fun for years to come. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live or on Steam. :smillie_smilling:

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like as good a place as any to say hi. I recently switched back to PC after several years on Mac, so i started gaming again. I've been playing CS on and off for about 10 years, but clearly still suck judging by my scores. I still have a lot of fun, though. It's hard to keep myself from screaming obscenities sometimes, but totally worth it to keep the good vibe of the server. I really appreciate the teamwork and positivity here. Thanks guys.

TIt's hard to keep myself from screaming obscenities sometimes, but totally worth it to keep the good vibe of the server. I really appreciate the teamwork and positivity here. Thanks guys.

You can still scream obscenities, just don't press the mic button when you do!

Hello and welcome.