Mechanical request admin to look at him

blanic

Was just on the server playing, and the guns we start with were the basic guns, not 10 seconds after the door opens and i noticed MechanicaL with an AK, I asked him how he got it many times but he did not answer except with A2L or something like that. I believe he somehow hacked the item as there is no way for him to have had that gun even with points as early as it was. Please keep an eye on him.

Items can't be hacked or whatever on the server. If there was a way to do it, believe me, I would have patched it already. I can always look at the source for the buy plugin to see if there are any exploits in the code, but I haven't found anything yet after perusing the code a few times.

Also, what map was this on?

It was death toll i believe, the one where you have to take the cola to the guy. And as you see he has posted above with not even this is how i got it. Not sure how he did and he was the only one with it but he did have one.

Was just on the server playing, and the guns we start with were the basic guns, not 10 seconds after the door opens and i noticed MechanicaL with an AK, I asked him how he got it many times but he did not answer except with A2L or something like that. I believe he somehow hacked the item as there is no way for him to have had that gun even with points as early as it was. Please keep an eye on him.

I can see one way (and there are other combos...) he could do it:

While inside he could get head hunter for +2, pistol bonus for +1, protected teammate for +1

As soon as the door opens if he get one SI headshot that's +2

That's 6 points right there.

A whole bunch of other combos could happen within 10 seconds. 6 points isn't much of stretch IMHO.

I'm wondering if you confused an MP5 (which is free) with an AK. Either way it's very possible for him to get an AK in 10 seconds.