Sayin Goodbye to my Desktop

Sedah

I am interested in your keyboard. Show me pic and price? ASL? (just kidding about that last one)

Oh, and the headphones too. More details

here's the pic of the board $35shipped?

dsc05254m.jpg

and here's the Headphones ( yeah couple scratches on the outside but works just fine ) it comes with all the carrying case and other accessories that came with it.

dsc05255f.jpg

I am also definitely interested in the desktop as well, what would you estimate for everything (not including peripherals)?

same here not interested in monitor/kb etc

I'd Like to get least 820$ for it, so $860shipped?

here's some old pics I took with the cable management, that cpu and other stuff has been upgraded to the listed above

(I'll have to disassemble all and put each product to each own original boxes and I'll ship them that way if it sells.

DSC_0166.jpg

Edited by Sedah

I play pretty much all games on max settings, had aion on max, same with prototype, crysis I played for a bit to see if I could play it and it did, I just never liked the game to play it enough

It pretty much ran all I put in it or do, I used this for gaming and some photo editing with photoshop and stream movies etc, was able to do them all at once

Edited by Sedah

I play pretty much all games on max settings, had aion on max, same with prototype, crysis I played for a bit to see if I could play it and it did, I just never liked the game to play it enough

It pretty much ran all I put in it or do, I used this for gaming and some photo editing with photoshop and stream movies etc, was able to do them all at once

Well I'm definitely interested, as I'm basically looking for a computer to play BF3 and other like games on max (or close), and fits right along in my budget. So Preacher, pistols at dawn?

Edited by Allanon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...