defib changes

omnikz

Jackie,

I've recently notice that the defib pts deduction has changed...-10pts per defib is kind of cheap imo. I think it should be about -20 or -25 per defib. I only say this because the other night we we're doing so good with 1 defib with 10 survivor making it and the other team had 6 defibs and all 10 survivors made it to the safe room. When the points tally up, the points were not even far apart even after we kill/dmg them so much...

Edited by omnikz

perhaps 25 would be a better amount. Still give you more points for actually getting the defibbed players into the room, but no so low that the scores still seem unaffected. I agree that making it lower than 50 had to be done though in order to give more importance to actually defibbing a player than everyone trying to buy revives, which is also good they got nuked to 3 instead of unlimited.

50pts IS perfect, especially if score's are fairly even - people think twice about defibbing. Anything less, one would think that you are purposely putting another advantage on the survivors team when you include !sp & respawn. Where is the balance?

Can we expect to see an increase in Tank HP to 12,000 - most of the time, tank just gets biled & burned and dead in seconds. How about 'smoke' damage to survivors after they kill smoker and linger in cloud; Jockey Jump; Billions of hordes of Jimmy Gibbs, to name but a few?

I say NO. Enough is enough. I joined this site for the very few mods it had - far better than any other server - but this is ridiculous. STOP DOING THIS.

50pts IS perfect, especially if score's are fairly even - people think twice about defibbing. Anything less, one would think that you are purposely putting another advantage on the survivors team when you include !sp & respawn. Where is the balance?

Can we expect to see an increase in Tank HP to 12,000 - most of the time, tank just gets biled & burned and dead in seconds. How about 'smoke' damage to survivors after they kill smoker and linger in cloud; Jockey Jump; Billions of hordes of Jimmy Gibbs, to name but a few?

I say NO. Enough is enough. I joined this site for the very few mods it had - far better than any other server - but this is ridiculous. STOP DOING THIS.

The only reason I figured I'd reduce the defib penalty because one asshat can just f over his entire team by defibbing everyone, thus f-ing up the score completely. It tinkled me off to no end seeing this happen and the person doing it just laughing the whole time while doing it.

Expect respawn limits to be a 2 in the near future as well. I feel even 3 is too much.

I plan on having a retro weekend sometime after new years so people aren't going to be away during it.

Jackie,

I understand where you're coming from. What makes this server so trucking awesome is the community, the act of freewill (of course not to abuse it) but i also love the thing thtas called "Votekick" if it bothers me i just throw up a vote and let the team decide. If the team wants to win, they would agree on the votekick. Anyways, I also agree that there are a$$wipes that would do something like that and it irritates me, kind of like the manual team change. It's always stack. Imo i think in order to change team is just teh !votescramble. balance it abit than having it scramble and perhaps gives everyone a chance to play with new players and rage (like omnikz <--- ) I rage quit time to time because i feel like i dont even get pass 10% of the chapter, so there is no need to waste time to play, though i would love too. but, to get raped 2mins out of the safe room. but thats just me. so yeh gj on improving the server towards greatness!