Bots being Mains

50mhz

Its kinda sucky when you start up a game with lets say less than 10 people... Alot of times there will be 4 or more HUMAN players on the surviors team, but bots are still the mains. Wonder if this could be fixed?

• 4 weeks later...

A "Main" refers to the four Survivors you see when you press TAB. They are the only points that count as you progress through the level.

EDIT: It's a term only used when there are more than 4 Survivors

Edited by MattKemp

Lol death it took me 2 weeks on the server to figure what in the world people ment by mains. People where like okay protect the mains or chick or a main I'm like what I didn't sign up for that what does it mean lol

Hahahahaha nice... all u gotta do is simply ask. the guys in the server are usually cool.

Lol death it took me 2 weeks on the server to figure what in the world people ment by mains. People where like okay protect the mains or chick or a main I'm like what I didn't sign up for that what does it mean lol

Hahahahaha nice... all u gotta do is simply ask. the guys in the server are usually cool.

Welcome to the forums :D

Trust me, I believe i was one of the first people to understand the meaning of mains!! I dont remember anyone ever saying so before I started playing back in the summer. I guess it's my fault, i started the trend of keeping the mains alive... heheh!! I watch everyone so, Bots being mains are okay :)

I like it that way 90% of the time they are more useful lol, tehy actually come back for you

^ T H I S ^

But I can always count on Maestro to come back for me. :)

He's not the only one. But for me I try to protect the back of the team. So i'm usually in the middle so I can watch ppl thats in the front and back. If u ever see me down... its bc I saved someone LAWL! Another thing... Im usually a main. So some ppl yell at me and I'm like well if you would be a TEAM PLAYER then maybe i wouldnt be out here risking my MAIN BOOTAYE in the first place.

Welcome to the forums :D

Thank you! I was goin to post herro first but I decided to post here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

<3

Yuri

Haha ya the people in the server are pretty chill most of the time. At least I know what they mean when they say "he's not a main leave him behind" 0_o

I have noticed the best team players come back for people... maybe we're underselling bots. They kill tanks pretty quick too.

Wish more people followed the "No one left behind" mantra.

Haha ya the people in the server are pretty chill most of the time. At least I know what they mean when they say "he's not a main leave him behind" 0_o

I have noticed the best team players come back for people... maybe we're underselling bots. They kill tanks pretty quick too.

Yeah, because it's a rule...and we all know how people love following rules.

then u get those ppl who complain about me goin back for ppl so its a double edged sword... :o ........ :puppy_dog_eyes: ....... what to do? can't please all

Trust me, I believe i was one of the first people to understand the meaning of mains!! I dont remember anyone ever saying so before I started playing back in the summer. I guess it's my fault, i started the trend of keeping the mains alive... heheh!! I watch everyone so, Bots being mains are okay :)

Cake is one of the few people I count on to always help. I dont think Id make it through a game without her D:

• Like 1

then u get those ppl who complain about me goin back for ppl so its a double edged sword... :o ........ :puppy_dog_eyes: ....... what to do? can't please all

Go back so I can kill you :-)

Go back so I can kill you :-)

sorry black..my l4d2 crashed lastnight right when i was becoming tank i was so mad... but i took that as a sign to go to bed. it was already 3am so yeah. next time i c u i will KEEL U!!!!! :thumbsup:

<3

Yuri