Random night!

crazyninja

Ok so we have custom map night and its really fun. But the rest of the week gets boring after a while I was thinking we could add a new night. Random night! The idea for this is people vote for what kind of random night they want over the week and on whatever day probably Friday night that's what we do. Ideas for things we could vote on...

Knife night! - self explanatory

Pistol night! - all weapons except pistols are restricted.

Musketball night! - deagle or another single shot pistol only, you take one shot then reload and repeat. ect.

Noscope night! - noscope scout ONLY no other snipers.

Golden gun night! - all players start every round with 1 hp no grenades. Can be mixed with any of the above.

Dodgeball night! - all players start with 1 health and get multiple flashbangs/smoke grenades all other weapons restricted.

Race night! - you race places no bhopping. rewards too winners and death to losers.

Zombie night! - 1 or a few players with perks like very high health low gravity or super speed but can only use a knife vs. a whole team.

Grenade night! - infinite grenades or at least alot and knives only.

Music/karaoke night! - A night for all those people who like to blare music over their microphone or sing or use programs to play music to get it out of their system all talk would be on and we would take turns all songs have to follow the rules of a clean server.

Last man standing night! - Sort of like zombie night but changed 1 guy or a few vs. many but the few have guns and the many only have knives. probably an awp or something.

Thats all I can think of atm if you have any suggestions or think its a good idea or just a plain stupid idea please post and tell me. Thanks guys!

Some of the ideas sound fun and interesting enough, but how long could the "random night" last (how many hours or maps)? People could become bored after a while and the server population may fall for that period of time.

Ok so we have custom map night and its really fun. But the rest of the week gets boring after a while I was thinking we could add a new night. Random night! The idea for this is people vote for what kind of random night they want over the week and on whatever day probably Friday night that's what we do. Ideas for things we could vote on...

Knife night! - self explanatory

Pistol night! - all weapons except pistols are restricted.

Musketball night! - deagle or another single shot pistol only, you take one shot then reload and repeat. ect.

Noscope night! - noscope scout ONLY no other snipers.

Golden gun night! - all players start every round with 1 hp no grenades. Can be mixed with any of the above.

Dodgeball night! - all players start with 1 health and get multiple flashbangs/smoke grenades all other weapons restricted.

Race night! - you race places no bhopping. rewards too winners and death to losers.

Zombie night! - 1 or a few players with perks like very high health low gravity or super speed but can only use a knife vs. a whole team.

Grenade night! - infinite grenades or at least alot and knives only.

Music/karaoke night! - A night for all those people who like to blare music over their microphone or sing or use programs to play music to get it out of their system all talk would be on and we would take turns all songs have to follow the rules of a clean server.

Last man standing night! - Sort of like zombie night but changed 1 guy or a few vs. many but the few have guns and the many only have knives. probably an awp or something.

Thats all I can think of atm if you have any suggestions or think its a good idea or just a plain stupid idea please post and tell me. Thanks guys!

I like most of the ideas, but Idk about music/karaoke night.A lot of people can't sing and don't know it, and even less-so with headphones on. If you want to hear some singing play a few rounds with Goofus :P

Not sure friday night would be the best time either, since the server is pretty full on fridays with just vanilla maps. Another night of the week less popular to bring more people in could work well.

Gotta admit i'm not a huge fan of custom game modes - the main reason why i play CS is because it's a semi-realistic contemporary game, not some fantasy or arcade-y thing. I definitely think we could do with more maps in the rotation, though, even a couple of fun maps would be okay. Also, protect the VIP!