Racist kickvotes and hate

123lookatme

Charlie is a good guy. I don't know what happened, but he doesn't call vote kicks against Russians out of hate. I know this because there are quite a few of them that play on the servers. Why would he single out one person, especially one who understands English? I think he's played enough on the server that most of the regulars can vouch for him. I've known him for quite a while, about 3-4 years. He's always been a good team player. So there must have been a good reason for the kick. Also consider the fact that in order for you to get kicked, majority has to vote in favor.

As for his comment, I'm pretty sure he's just joking. Wouldn't he say something more derogatory if he was serious? Like commie bastard. He's not even American...

Also, what was your tag in ETQW? How did you know him/me from there? Did you play on ESM?

my nickname was Monah and Wheler (team R.A.P.E) (Monah, was about top 15 of overall world rating), and saw a lot of your games, MechanicaL. Also watched game ESM vs F8. I'm pretty impressed of your skill in etqw and l4d2. Too bad you quited etqw, so I wished to learn more about you and tryed to play with you and add you on steam. So I'm not a random guy, as you may thought. :)

And yes, I played a lot on ESM's server as SharpShoot (my first profile). Wanna learn more - i invited you in Steam. :)

About Charlie - I'm seriously believe he's a good guy, but try to undestand me - he hurt my feeling about my country. I love my country, my home, and I won't let nobody to insult it.

Edited by 123lookatme

Yeah, I remember you. All red letters maybe some black. I do remember seeing you in spectator mode on several occasions. Good players learn through observation, I respect that. You should have said you were from ETQW earlier. I thought you were a decent player because you stuck by me. Very few players are smart enough know that their best chances of survival/winning is to work with me. I mean within minutes of meeting me. I've only seen one other player do this and it impressed me. This is just raw fps teamwork knowledge. Situational awareness. The dude killing most of the bad guys is probably the guy you want to stick with and help.

I've been playing FPS for around 12 years so at this point I just ignore everyone. I have fans/haters in every game, it's just noise for me. I don't even play seriously. I have music playing and I never use my mic. I play other games. I hate adding people and I'm reluctant to add you, hah. I add people I like and respect skill wise. The chances of me liking someone online these days is very low. Especially in l4d. The last person I added, not accepted, was about a year and a half ago. Skill is that rare. Hmm, I sound like a pompous douchebag. Well, that's just the way I am. I don't want my list to end up with hundreds of people that I never play with anymore or in the future.

ESM never got to the level I wanted to get it. My RTCW clan was #1 stopwatch with a flawless record. I taught everyone how to play. You can imagine what happens when there are pretty much five to six of me. In ESM we only had 2-3 players who could play at a competitive level due to time constraints, i.e., lives. It annoys me a bit because we should have been at the top. I will probably play Tribes Ascend, maybe CS:GO at a competitive level. I dunno. FPS has gone downhill for quite a while. Maybe I need to venture into other multiplayer genres.

It's usually people crying hacks and calling you names. People never ask, "how do I become a better player?" Can you teach me? What's up with that?

Anyways, Charlie is a great guy to play with. HNY to all

Edited by mechanical

Never asked someone to add me to friends until found you (except Strenx from Quake/ Quake Live, who teached me a lot of good thing and tricks). And this is kinda sucks you not accepting and not declining my invites like you don't care about it. Well, you will have to add me, cauze I will not surrender now, or any time in a future. Anyone can give up but not me. U will decline invite from this profile - I will create 10 more and more awesome.

And by the way. I used white and green, red+black was used for a few times. Adding you means for me - we have played before and I can trust you in any situation. This is my primary objective.

Anyways, I want to learn and to have a really great players in my friend list, to cooperate and to learn. But the only one I trust (and know) - is you.

So, can you teach me?

HNY.

This message may be pathetic, but if i will not post it, i will not be myself.

And I am asking to delete Charlie's ban.

Edited by 123lookatme

That's exactly what bothers me about you, Lookatme. You sit in the spectator mode for hours and hours, I get idle kicked from spectating in matter of minutes. How can you remain in spec so long is just strange, I've seen you spamming !spectator over and over again, is that it? At times it felt like that behavior caused server to slow down to an halt. <asberger'd>

P.S. I don't hate your country!

I cannot see anything horrible what I was spectating for long time and commented game moments like "it was awesome". If I saw MechanicaL or you raping infected for 20 minutes in a row - it really was awesome, and I want you to know it. And spamming !spectator - it just means - my ping is too high so I cant rly play right now. I'm playing when I can. But with 250 ping it is not so easy.

That's exactly what bothers me about you, Lookatme. You sit in the spectator mode for hours and hours, I get idle kicked from spectating in matter of minutes. How can you remain in spec so long is just strange, I've seen you spamming !spectator over and over again, is that it? At times it felt like that behavior caused server to slow down to an halt. <asberger'd>

P.S. I don't hate your country!

Server Members can sit in spectate for long periods of time