Hats

Cinkadeus

Type !hats to see a list of available hats.

I do have the ability to add more, but the plugin creator said that some hats actually "prevent the use button from being used". What this means is that the hat gets in the way of whatever you're trying to use, doors, ammo piles, etc.

...I could make that present a hat...

Type !hats to see a list of available hats.

I do have the ability to add more, but the plugin creator said that some hats actually "prevent the use button from being used". What this means is that the hat gets in the way of whatever you're trying to use, doors, ammo piles, etc.

...I could make that present a hat...

That actually explains why 1/2 the time I can't pick stuff up lol doh !!!!

• 7 months later...

I could buy a hat and everything but I couldn't look at any type of list for them, just had to use one I'd seen used previously. No, I wasnt trying to use them as infected...if I don't know that by now, I deserve to be heckeled. I don't know. Hope I'm not just doing something silly but it's a pretty simple command.. :huh:

I could buy a hat and everything but I couldn't look at any type of list for them, just had to use one I'd seen used previously. No, I wasnt trying to use them as infected...if I don't know that by now, I deserve to be heckeled. I don't know. Hope I'm not just doing something silly but it's a pretty simple command.. :huh:

Have you tried typing !hat?

That actually explains why 1/2 the time I can't pick stuff up lol doh !!!!

heeeey that's right sometimes I can't open a saferoom door and i thought it was just a glitch.....dumb doll hat.

There's a bug I occasionally exploit. If at the beginning of a campaign, you start as survivor and put a hat on before the scramble. If the scramble puts you on infected, you'll still have a hat on. Only last for one spawn, but it never goes unnoticed.

There's a bug I occasionally exploit. If at the beginning of a campaign, you start as survivor and put a hat on before the scramble. If the scramble puts you on infected, you'll still have a hat on. Only last for one spawn, but it never goes unnoticed.

i see that with people all the time and they run around with a hat in the air as they ghost