Just to let you all know

Laz.e.rus

If you happen to live in Washington state, I pay $42 a month total for a very friendly ISP with a personal touch.

Oh, and THIS:

1597850247.png

btw, liking the new forums.

Weird background though.. makes me think of Iron Maiden

Edited by Laz.e.rus

If you happen to live in Washington state, I pay $42 a month total for a very friendly ISP with a personal touch.

Oh, and THIS:

1597850247.png

11/17/2011, eh? you'd think with a ~95mbps line, you'd be able to post this a little quicker...

People who took the time to read the post who's link is plastered across the top of every forum page know that there is a background changer with seven choices currently.

But you'll just have to hunt around for the paint bucket icon yourself...

• Like 2

Oh, and THIS:

1597850247.png

The personal touch is included with the $42? I have to pay extra for that with my ISP, even then they come anytime between 9am and 6pm.

People who took the time to read the post who's link is plastered across the top of every forum page know that there is a background changer with seven choices currently.

But you'll just have to hunt around for the paint bucket icon yourself... <insert grumbly mutterings that slowly fade>

Commander Shepard? As my forum background?? These (already awesome) forums just became 1200% more awesomer.

Well, the new forum explanation topic has a list of which members have read the topic at the bottom. Just grumpy over the whole answering questions already answered thing when I see the number of reads on that topic. Grumpy grump grump, grumble mutter... :)

Also, if you have no bandwidth limits I hate you.

Also also get a real avatar already.