Anyone playing WoW?

onyxdragoon

I just cancelled my account again due to completing all the content.... again...

I quit back in June to pay for my MLB.TV account. I came back after the season ended to do the 4.3 content (i.e. kill the guy on the box). To clarify for non WoWers: the guy on the box doesn't appear in the actual game until about a year after the game initially hits store shelves. After I got the "Destroyer's End" title, I didn't see the point in playing anymore. I like the LFR tool, but it allows you to just blow through conent at an alarming rate, much faster than Blizzard can deliver it. Its really beneficial when you have 3 kids and can't make a full raid schedule with your guild anymore. And I've never been a fan of "Mode" instances. I don't see the point of beating a boss, then changing it to "Hard Mode" and beating it again only with more health and a slightly modified mechanic. I thought it was stupid when it came out in Argent Tournament and I still think its dumb. Ulduar had the right idea about hard modes and I loved that, but not this "Heroic" junk. I used to run Alts, but Bliz had homogenized classes so much that there's no difference between them. Almost all classes have a pet, battle resurrection, and interrupt now.

I've saved the world 4 times now over 6 years and I think its time to retire for good.

I play WoW like a fiend! I play a fury warrior on Earthen Ring and am 8/8, currently working on the first dragon soul heroics.

I think it's great what they have done with LFR - a lot of people are getting to see deathwing die, and they are getting nicely geared for regular raids. This is a fun expansion!

Edited by crunchyorphan

The new dailies are fun and a great way to gear and I was getting sooooooooo sick of killing trolls, but I could do with out the RP. Especially at well of eternity! I'm so glad they at least put in a skip option in the new raid cutscenes - unlike the gunship RP scene during wrath (for horde at least.)

Edited by crunchyorphan