Warnings for...?

Elegant

So I punch (charger) someone I chum with and circle punch him to incap and then go "How does my fist taste!". Apparently I broke some rule(?) and that's worth a warning? Then I comment that I'm joking with someone that I chum with and don't understand what exactly I'm getting the warning for. Result: Another warning. Gee Tirtul how loveable you are. Just noting it here. Like to know exactly what rule I broke, I checked the server rules too, don't seem to of violated any. Was quite surprised I didn't get a third warning for killing him 2 minutes later thought for sure I'd break something else too!

I'd ask for more clarity in game but I'm sure I'd violate something(?) and be kicked so thought I'd zip it in game and come here.

Edited by Elegant

you were warned for your attitude elegant, the match had been stacked and a vote had been attempted before I got in, it did not pass and I know the whole team I was on was a little annoyed by this. you had to gloat and mock people about how bad they were, you are a member and you are to be held to higher standards then regular non members you also have been questioning the decisions of admins, just like the warnings for use of language. you have been on this server long enough to know the rules and what is expected of players. there has been an increase in swearing and general poor attitude, your warning, not kick not ban just warning was for your attitude and your second warning, again not kick not ban was for questioning my decision.

Edited by Tirtul

(edited)

you had to gloat and mock people about how bad they were

If I'm not mistaken, Paroxysm, whom the comment was aimed at is in the top 10 about 60-70 ranks ahead of be and is QUITE a good player (especially when we couldn't kill him as tank for like 20 minutes moments prior! RAGE!!!). I meant it as a joke to someone I chum with and indicated as much to you and rather that evaluating what I said you instead decide to take a further course of action and provide little to no explanation whatsoever. That is what I found poor. That is simply my point of view on this, an explanation would've sufficed, I am quite aware that it was a warning and not a kick or a ban but to further aggrevate someone by inciting them with more warnings and no explanation is not cool.

And I'm pretty sure for that campaign I was merely all I GOT YA! or YOU GONNA DIE! (in chat) when I nailed someone when they weren't looking. That isn't a skill factor either, it's an expression. I'm not sure why people assume the tone of text (assuming is also a bad idea) is demeaning. I did not insult my own team at all as well (how could I based on your description of the game).

Edited by Elegant