Custom Campaign Coop?

JackieChan

Anyone want to do this some night?

No, this won't happen in the 10v10, but on GC's test server. The campaign I had in mind was Dead Before Dawn. It's a custom campaign based off the movie Dawn of the Dead.

If anyone is interested, post here and we can set up a night of awesome coop action. If there are more than 3 other people interested, we can do 4+ player coop for this.

Download it here:

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=128

List of people who want to play it:

1. Me

2. Biggs

3. Chick

4. Tirtul (Might not make it due to work)

5. TokenBlackGuy

6. Nightling

7. LadyYuri

8. Cinkadeus

9. MasterTalapia (lol)

10. Deathbringer

11. Got Your 6

12. Harrold

13. Lookback

14. Desterion

15. Madvillian

16. Badguy

17. Jerkoff

18. Cake

19. Meng

20. Jykri

• Like 1

No, this won't happen in the 10v10, but on GC's test server. The campaign I had in mine was Dead Before Dawn. It's a custom campaign based off the movie Dawn of the Dead.

If anyone is interested, post here and we can set up a night of awesome coop action. If there are more than 3 other people interested, we can do 4+ player coop for this.

Download it here:

http://www.fileplane...7s-Cut-Campaign

4 sizzzle

No, this won't happen in the 10v10, but on GC's test server. The campaign I had in mind was Dead Before Dawn. It's a custom campaign based off the movie Dawn of the Dead.

Download it here:

http://www.fileplane...7s-Cut-Campaign

I actually used to play all the custom maps that were decent and played 4 v 4 with my peeps so im down. I actually do miss playing those maps. Place alll the custom maps on that server so we can select which map we want to play.

<3

Yuri

Only problem with having them on the server, is for anyone in there to play it, they have to already have downloaded the map. Otherwise they will be kicked for not having it. L4D2 isn't like CS:S where you can join and download the map directly from the server.

Actually you could do custom map night... it wouldnt work out because a lot of the members dont view the forums or look at the MotD.

Sicne jackie add the map voting he could add the maps to the server without them being able to be selected.

Edited by ValenAlvern

Lady I'm not reading anymore of your post that are written in that font it's tiny and hard to see

i actually up the size on the letters to 14. if u look it should be alittle bigger than ur own so .... yeah.....

oh well

THIS OK!!?!?!?!?!?! :biggrinjester:

<3

Yuri

Only problem with having them on the server, is for anyone in there to play it, they have to already have downloaded the map. Otherwise they will be kicked for not having it. L4D2 isn't like CS:S where you can join and download the map directly from the server.

That is true but JAckie, or another person can do this, can actually make a thread and post all the maps he is goin to add onto the server with the links so that way we can get the correct map versions.... JEAH!!!!

BOO YAHHH

:peace:

<3

Yuri

Included a list of people in the original post.

I might have to make some kind of config to make it harder if we plan to have this many people attend. I kind of want to shoot for a "at night" affair. Weekday (so it doesn't conflict with people's weekend schedules), and maybe at around 10 PM CST.

I'd be up for it. I played a server last night with some heavy coop mods for 16 players. Common hit for 10 tanks had super massive hp and threw 100% accurate rocks, like straight line with no arc. You could only get good guns/medpacks/pills/etc that dropped from special infected and they could take someone down in seconds. It was very hard especially with super sensitive friendly fire that did high damage. Got kinda sad when a tank spawned and killed like 12 people so it was me and 3 other guys left to kill a 25k hp tank by ourselves that incapped people in 1 hit.

I want to burn my eyes out with all this comic sans. Do you know I hate it!!!!!! If I'm reading poetry or a high school teacher reading cursive but either of those apply here! It's like a little part of me dies every time I see this writing.