Custom Campaign Coop?

JackieChan

I assume you'd be interested in it then Elegant?

With so many people interested, I may have to bust out my old L4D1 demo "Death Incarnate" config and have to give that a go, lol.

Those who are interested, don't forget to download the campaign in the original post...and add me to your friends list.

(edited)

Sounds like fun, Jason and I always downloaded maps to coop on at the hardest level. There was one in l4d1 that was SOO difficult~... now what was it called again. pipes,

www.l4dmaps.com if you want to download any other maps to campaign with :)

There was this awesome Zelda one for l4d1 and there's this awesome LOTR one for l4d2. so awesome...

oh yeah... if you guys want a challenge for L4D1 (couldn't find it for 2), this is the one to play on extra difficult <3 http://www.l4dmaps.c...ls.php?file=429

Edited by Cake

Dead before Dawn is an awesome campaign. I played it once a while ago. Loved it. I would be in technically

Dead Before Dawn was a GREAT campaign, I recommend the Director's Cut version though, makes the mall seem bigger.

I assume you'd be interested in it then Elegant?

With so many people interested, I may have to bust out my old L4D1 demo "Death Incarnate" config and have to give that a go, lol.

Those who are interested, don't forget to download the campaign in the original post...and add me to your friends list.

LAWL!!!! U guys forgot to make the font size bigger. 24 should do. although that blue is hard to read all u gotta do is highlight it WEWT

AM I also on that list, japan?

:lol:

<3

Yuri

edit = muhahah nvm i saw the list sorry still not awake

edit = oh my U PUT TALAPIA!!!! GJ!!!

Edited by LadyYuri

Glad you're thinking of me Lady.

LAWL!!! He spelt your name TALAPIA instead of TALPA

thats where I was getting at, TALAPIA.... I wasn't "thinking" of u.

DORK

<3

Yuri

p.s. Mad, I'm a colorful person. I love to be happy and cheerful. Not a negative person majority of the time. I'm the type to bring happiness to ppl (unless l4d2 is goin downhill)

Edited by LadyYuri

You singled me out Lady, therefore you thought of me.

i looked at the list and was reading who was on it. then i saw ur name and i was like BAH... then i noticed it said talapia... I was like "oh my JACKIE IS SO AWESOME!!!" I wasn't thinking about u like "oh I wonder if talapia is on the list........ oh talapia.... where are u?? " LAWL CREEPER :boo:

:lol:

<3

Yuri

I can make that time! Excellent.. Should have all 3 kids and wife in bed by then :)

Oh, and I'm still using black type in this thread until the reign of Comic Sans terror is over.

^ You're gonna have to select all to read that ^

heheh so ppl can read this... HARDY HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Yuri

Oh crisis, what havoc did this topic create?

Anyway, is this Coop going to happen again? I would like to be part of it.

It hasn't happened yet.

Here is what we're going to try to shoot for:

This is scheduled for Tuesday, January 24th at 10:00PM CST. I'm currently uploading the campaign to GC's test server so it will be ready when the time comes.

If you plan on playing, add me on steam if you haven't already. If you don't add me, there's a chance you won't be able to join.

I plan on making a "more difficult" config for the server to use because of the amount of people involved...possibly writing a plugin for it so it will be easier to execute and possibly add fun"hard-as-hell" additions to it like for instance, if a Tank hits you, you instantly die instead of being incapped. That kind of thing.

This campaign is going to be new for a lot of people, so if you've played it before, try to play "follow the leader" for the people who haven't played it before as in if you've played it before, follow the people who haven't played it before, don't tell them how to beat it and whatnot. Play dumb.

We're gonna be playing this on Expert.

This is gonna be fun, so let's get ready for some zombie killing!

I see how it is Jack... I don't want to be on your list anyway.

What, you just said, "sounds like fun" but you didn't say, "count me in" or something to that effect.

Or I probably just missed your intention of wanting to join in.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Jackie u gotta count cake in. Infact I will talk to kitty too and see if she wants to join as well.

LAWL okay cake is on there WEWT!!! But I will still ask kitty whenever she gets on to go to the forums and sign up.

<3

Yuri

p.s. my bad jackie. I wasnt home to accept ur invite until now. i'll talk to u when i get back from werk. PEACE JAPAN!!!!

Edited by LadyYuri