Admin clarification

Badguy

It used to be all .gc's were admins (i think atleast) but now many members are using the .gc tag as well and last night i was playing and killed biggs.gc and got the Admin is a Deadmin achieve and was like huh? No offense or anything i hadnt known you were an admin. There should be like some kind of like in name clarification that the admins are admins. Not especially for my use but a new player would especially need to know who the admins are.

Maybe like the .GC (capitals) mean ur an admin? idk my imagination is not the best.

Im not sure if there is a list of the admins on the pop-up you get at the begining of every new chapter (is it called the motd? idk lol) because i have never read it im my life, and i am sure nobody else does either or if the have, they dont read it often enough to see the new admin name on the list.

I think sometimes admins like to be discret about their admin status. Not like most people font know but sometimes they sneak in and just want to make sure people are following the rules because they should and not because an admins on.

there's a list of admins in the l4d2 steam page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gc-l4d2

.gc doesn't mean they're an admin, and not all admins wear a .gc. sort of tricky, but that means you should treat/respect everyone in the server like they're an admin.

if you legitimately need an admin, maybe one of the l4d regulars can chime in with the way to send a message to only admins.

I really don't think it's necessary that admins be clearly identifiable in game, you shouldn't treat an admin any differently than any other player (as Stutters said), or vice versa. It may have been hard to tell that I was an admin because I have been ceding most admin powers to the more knowledgeable admins.

I think admins need to round robin the guard on the server. Last couple of days, we have had cheaters with aimbots playing for hours before an admin joined.

Talk about screwing up ranks and the game. I think !pageadmin should be used to messenger an admin for a serious problem.

I think admins need to round robin the guard on the server. Last couple of days, we have had cheaters with aimbots playing for hours before an admin joined.

Talk about screwing up ranks and the game. I think !pageadmin should be used to messenger an admin for a serious problem.

What time has this been happening? My hours of being able to admin are mostly 11am-2pm and 1am-4am EST if im on.