Camping as tank in the finale

Harrold

Hey Guys!

As you can take from the title, it is something really annoying. Especially when there are spots where the Survivor team can not reach the tank with any weapons. Which is really annoying, because the tank just keeps throwing rocks and nobody can do anything about it.

One of the maps is the Finale in Swamp Fever. The tank just keeps throwing rocks from the top of the Building and is nearly safe of dying. It kept going on for about 20 - 30 minutes, "got your 6" and "parox" were there too.

Is there anything which can be done to avoid this kind of situation? It gets really boring and does not make fun at all to play at this time.

easy - molotovs

i havent played that map in a loooong time but usually as survivor im broke on points during that finale cuz im always buying molotovs, easy solution and its not like u guys were short on points, 6 just came to me bragging about his near 400 points he got that round as survivor.

Don't get hit by rocks then, and the tank will lose control. Do you really want to limit tank play to where the tank has to rush 10 Survivors with Auto-Shotguns? That makes them worse than useless.

EDIT: Or go to a place, like inside the house, where the tank can't hit you with rocks. Things would get hectic, maybe worse, but with the amount of points you all allegedly had, you could've held out 'til the tanks lost control. Remember - if one tanks loses control, everyone loses their tank.

Edited by MattKemp

No, rock throwing is starting to be a serious problem. Theres a decent number of people that do nothing but rock snipe on finales. I understand it's a "tactic" but it really does make the game not much fun by using all your points on molotovs in a hope to actually hit a tank you can't see.

If a tank can hit you with a rock, you can hit the tank with a molotov. Like that's just freaking physics, even if the tank is camping back on the house, he either can't hit you or u can (rather easily) hit him with a well placed throw.

There may be flying boomers but lucky for us some things in that game follow simple physics :P

I played that map too. We lost that round. I think it was like 15 tanks if i am not mistaken . A lot of new people dont know and were giving points to the infected by being hit, boomed etc. I think the maps all should be limited to 5 tanks. If you can kill 5 tanks, you should be able to move along. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

5 tanks is nothing, and people really would not be happy if they earned all those points can't can't do anything with them. The reason it's 50 points is that it's not meant to be obtained by every player on a team. Usually only the highest 2-4 point getters on a team might be able to get a tank on average. If you're having trouble with a lot of tanks, your team needs to pull together because it's likely a lack of communication doing it.

easy - molotovs

i havent played that map in a loooong time but usually as survivor im broke on points during that finale cuz im always buying molotovs, easy solution and its not like u guys were short on points, 6 just came to me bragging about his near 400 points he got that round as survivor.

I would have been broke from buying gnomies.