Under 300 by 30!!!

chick82

Well the title says it all. I am coming to you all because I'd like some morale support and to be accountable to not just myself but others.

Today jan 15th 2012 I start my weigh in- 437

Goal date nov 21st 2012- 300 pounds.

No more excuse no more dealy daling.

Every week on Wed. I will weigh in and post here. And throughout the week for check ins and just to vent if it's a bad day.

I'm tired of being overweight and ready to take care of myself for my health for my marriage and my family.

If you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself please. It takes a lot of courage to admit my weight and to some you all this.

I will also upload photos of my beginning and then once a month. Later today I'll add a photo.

Love you all and wish me luck.

Even if I only lose 20 pounds the support and knowing I'm doing this right and changing my eating habits and exercising to better my life is the most important thing.

Thank you all,

Chick aka Belinda :)

• Like 3

I started drinking a lot less pop and eating less sweets early last year and started working out here and there. I had some surgury during Summer which kept me from working out for a few months but even being more careful with what I eat I've been losing weight. I haven't been vigorious in losing weight, I go on walks once a week or more, but I've lost maybe 30 pounds which puts me at around 150ish, which is what I was in high school. At this point I eat so little sugar, eating things like a cupcake is brutal, it's like a mouthful of sugar. Pop is the same way, my brother bought me a Faygo Rock'n'Rye last week I could hardly finish it, it was just pure syrup.

This year I want to start working out to gain more muscle mass.

At the end of the day as long as you try you can accomplish amazing things, always keep that in mind. :)

Thank you all for the support...I just did my first Just Dance 2 workout. They have 3 levels I went with the intense since I can pick the songs. You have to get to sweat level 2000 a day/14000 a week. Took me 7 songs but man I feel amazing and it didn't take that long to work up a sweat. That was nice. Oh I'm so excited. God has given me the strength to be honest and come to you guys and just be totally honest with everyone about where I am today and where I want to be. Idk what it is that finally kicked my butt in gear but I am so excited and ready for this journey.

• Like 1

Feb 1st, 2012

Weigh in- 437 

I didn't lose or gain so it's time to hit this head on.  I'm going to keep a food diary and I'm on the way to the gym today.  I won't let this stop or discourage me but use it as guidance on what needs to be changed

• Like 2

chick too bad we dont live close we could so work out together. I can get ppl motivated and crap like that. if i can lose 10 lbs in 2-3 days u can too. U GO!!!!!

what exercises and what have u cut off from eating and drinking? do u have a reg sleep schedule? stay focused. u can do this

this actually reminds me. my family is doin sort of the same thing. 3 months to lose 20lbs. if u dont lose 20 lbs then u have to wear a bikini at the beach. so maybe u could do some challenge like that too with tirtul. think of something you would want other than lose weight and if u dont lose it then u get punished. best way from what ive noticed for ppl who arent motivated enough.

Edited by LadyYuri

this actually reminds me. my family is doin sort of the same thing. 3 months to lose 20lbs. if u dont lose 20 lbs then u have to wear a bikini at the beach. so maybe u could do some challenge like that too with tirtul. think of something you would want other than lose weight and if u dont lose it then u get punished. best way from what ive noticed for ppl who arent motivated enough.

That seems kinda lazy. took me 3~4weeks to go from 185lbs to 172lbs. Went on a "Vegan" diet with vitamin supplements. It was more of a body cleanser, than a weight loss thing. Just dont eat meat or anything that would be stored in your fat deposits in your body.

That seems kinda lazy. took me 3~4weeks to go from 185lbs to 172lbs. Went on a "Vegan" diet with vitamin supplements. It was more of a body cleanser, than a weight loss thing. Just dont eat meat or anything that would be stored in your fat deposits in your body.

The key to any diet is excercise. If all you do is diet, you lose weight pretty slowly. Many diets, even with supplements are also not as good for you as far as overall health. In the end losing weight comes down to calories, how many of them you take in and how many of them you spend. Excercise and lose more calories in a day than you take in, and you'll start dropping the pounds.

• Like 1

The key to any diet is excercise. If all you do is diet, you lose weight pretty slowly. Many diets, even with supplements are also not as good for you as far as overall health. In the end losing weight comes down to calories, how many of them you take in and how many of them you spend. Excercise and lose more calories in a day than you take in, and you'll start dropping the pounds.

Yea if I exercise, I could have lost 15lbs more or so. You also have to account for body size and starting weight, then figuring out the perfect routine to get into. Talking with a Professional Trainer would help in getting the right course of action to take.