Our military...

Gunman

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

heart mumer eh? does your heart like make weird sounds?? that sucks couldnt u still be like a cook or something else in the army :(

wow that sucks

|

|

|

|

V

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that a heart murmur is a condition where sometimes the heart accidentally pumps some blood backwards. It leaves you feeling fatigued because a lot of the blood won't be oxidized. I think... :blink:

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests

i thought a heart murmur was when your heart skips a beat every once in a while or beats irregularly

i have a heart murmur caused by a condition called Long QT syndrome.. both uber and navy were right, it can be caused by the valves in the heart not opening and closeing right, it can be caused by skipping beats, and it can also be caused by blood flowing the wrong way (due to the valves).. i just thought i'd let u guys know that.. haha i didn't read the rest of the thread.. sorry.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

my moms got a heart murmur (murmur is a silly word)

she cant drink caffineeeeeee

:mellow: -_-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
->Xterminator,Dec 2 2002, 05:20 PM]see gunman i'd ask you right now to prove that they didn't put him in power. and then you'd ask me to prove that they did. I can't give you concrete evidence. But what i can give you is facts

Lets have them. You can't give any. The US did not put Hitler in Power.

1 thing i want to correct

British intellegence MI6 placed Hitler into power not America my fault.

Let me tell you something boys. This world is controlled by 1 hing

Free masons

The run the world. They are the heads of all the major world powers in the world like America and Britain. They decided what to do. Not the people.

Nobody can do anything in the world without them knowing about it, and approving it.

Here's my example of control

In 1990 Croatia decided to seperate from Serbia (former Yugoslavia) and become an independent nation. Of course Serbia did not want this so they started a war.

Since we were a smaller power the serbs were winning this war easily, killing innocent people along the way burning villages, genocide if you will.... This information was being broadcasted around the world...did the world care? no. because it was in their best interest that Yugoslavia stay as one country. The killings went on. Finally Croatians tipped the scales and pushed the serbs outta Croatia. When we reached the edges of our boarders we were planning on pushing them back into their country and see how they would like fighting on their soil.

We were stopped the by the UN saying that if we did not stop "hostilities" which in our case was defending our country. We would be bombed.

In today's society you hear a lot (and i'm not trying to be prejudice i'm just stating things i've heard and things you've probably heard) "Jews own everything" I know it's a strong statement but when someone controls something (regardless who it is) they can decide what can be done. For example the media. They can decide what is put on air and what is not.

thats enough for now.....anyone who is interested in learning about masons

i suggest reading the book "The New World Order" by A. Ralph Epperson (if it's still being sold) a book like this was probably taken off the shelves because of what it contains.

one more thing guys.... remember that Simpsons episode about "the Stonecutters" and how Homer wants to join.

It was based on the masons......who originally were stonecutters.

• 5 weeks later...

So? How many of us are in the military or were in the military? I would just like to count heads...we could have a little military CS scrimmage or somethin...that might be cool.

Gunman

P.S. I could admin, just not play since I am not in the military because of a stupid heart murmur...I wanted to fight for this country, but now... :angry: I will just stay in America and be angry at Sadaam, and wonder if I could use meh hacks to kill 'em!

Gunman

• 2 weeks later...

hey x. its not only the free masons who are in power its also the rockafellers (im not sure if i spelled that right) they are in control of the pharmacutical industry and a whole lot more. they are in control of basicaly the whole economy of this country. have you ever listened to the radio and every day they announce the price of gold and silver and a buch of other stuff? well guess who sits down every day and deciedes that. the rockafellers. i have a very interesting book about them but at this moment i cant remember the name so if i find it ill tell you the name of it. i would strongly reccomend you get it and read it. very scarry stuff. but also. yeah its great to know all this stuff but there is also nothing we can do about it. goverments will be looking out for themselves and countries likewise. thats how it is. and it always will be. theres nothing wrong with learning this stuff but in the end its very useless to know. cause there is nothing you can do about it and it will just make you like that guy in "consperacy theory" a complete idiot. so really in the end it does no one any good to argue about whats true and whats not with all these conpereacies because whether you are right or not wont change the fact that it happened and is still hapening. so let it go man.

S.S.

shadow slayer

good that you brought up the rockefellars.

I just read an interesting article about them and the Oil industry.

i'm looking for the link. if you get a chance read it and all that comes with it. Trust me you wont be dissapointed. Then you'll understand how "great" America is.

i read part 1 not part 2 but you'll get the idea

Oil Imperialism part 1Oil Imperialism part 2

->Xterminator,Dec 2 2002, 05:20 PM]I can't give you concrete evidence. But what i can give you is facts

uh....facts ARE concrete evidence....otherwise they're not facts

Fact: Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

so if what you give aren't concrete evidence then they're only conjecture....not facts

• 2 years later...

Hey Gunman:

I am a Canadian Citizen Who is in the in the Canadian Forces, I just would like to tell u that i know alot of people in the United States Military who are overseas right now and me being in the Canadian Military If it was my choice i would be fighting along side those Soldiers. I am So patriotic towards Canada and Only 1 thing made me more mad to be Canadian is that our most closest "Friend" when in need could not depend on Canada.... For all those who think Canada Said No to the War it wasnt "Canada" it was our Prime Minister....Trust me Myself and many other Canadian Soldiers as well as the majority of Canada would be proud and Honoured to fight beside and Support those Americans any day in Iraq.

( JRF2 )Chester

• 1 year later...
As all of you know our men are currently over seas fighting a war on terrorism and civilian oppression. They are working hard and fighting valiantly for all of America. I am not here to advertise, but just to ask everyone to consider those lost and those currently fighting for us. Consider joining our military, and visit a local recruitment center. If you dont know where the nearest center is just look it up on the internet, all the information you need is just a click away. I for one have taken the path of the Navy, I joined the Navy on September 3 and I will be fighting for our country proudly and with a fierce will to make sure my future children and everyone else has a country to call home. Not only that but a home that is un-oppressed and one where you are GUARANTEED freedom, that is one thing NO ONE should ever take for granted. Everyone in our great country has their own way of dealing with September 11, 2001 and no one will ever forget this emmense tragedy.

I will be going to military college starting next summer (after I graduate). I hope you all at least consider and look into the possibility.

God Bless America!

Gunman

Though I don't think I'd join, I am proud of our men and women fighting. I know many people in JRoTC, a few in USAF, a couple in USMC, many in army and a couple in the navy.