L4D2 Ban from Versus

Ravenpoet

[NotD] Ra.vën

# 2 1 "[NotD] Ra.vën" STEAM_1:1:1556387 00:34 143 0 active 20000

I Was banned today from one of your L4D2 servers, it was your versus server and we was playing dead air, I was unsure of who was playing at the time but I was banned for rushing from the server on dead air, it was the start of the chapter where you had to make that small run threw the rooms and over a few ledges to a safe room, a tank had spawned and I was the only one up there, it was where if you had jumped you couldn't get back up, and I had jumped to get away from the tank, instead of waiting for others, i ran myself the rest of the way to the safe room, since I didn't know rushing was bad in this server i apologize for it, and will never rush again in your guys servers seeing as I do so love slaying zombies on this server, and apologize to any of the players that I insulted by the fact of rushing the rest of the way. I hope you guys will accept my apology so I can get back to gaming with you guys, if not its understandable as I know you probably wanna keep your servers clean. Again I apologize to you guys and hope for a timely response.

Thanks Raven