The Long Awaited GC Tee-Shirts

Flitterkill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
GC Board Member

No tease. April is usually a busy month for me and May got away from me (plus Diablo...).

There *will* be movement on this pretty soon. I actually worked on some of this yesterday (before I clicked on the Diablo icon again...)

• 4 weeks later...
GC Board Member

First I have to order them.

I've been sitting on this for a bit due to other nonsense I've got going on but also as I debate whether to go with just the standard pile of white ink in which case I could have these available yesterday, or do I go a touch more upscale and have the ink merge with the fabric and get a look like this:

T-JFK.jpg

Thinking the safe bet is to go with a dark gray for our shirts with people able to grab other colors during the initial run.

gc-tee-gray.png

GC Alumni
(edited)

I'll buy one for every day of the week! So put me down for 1.

*edit* Doing it that way, I don't really have a preference for how it looks--whether it's full white color imaging, or mixed with the fabric like so...

Guess I'd vote for the cheaper one if there's much difference in $

Edited by Biggs

• 3 weeks later...
GC Board Member

Technically GC wasn't established until about mid-December 2003. Before that there was mmmmc and a few other groups knocking around. Then Fatty got the idea to unify these various clans under a shared banner and a shared server for cost control.

That's when the idea to open it up to individuals came into play, openness to other game types, etc. Happened pretty fast. But it all went down mid-late December 2003.

I just rounded up to 2004.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...