ME3 - Choose...

Flitterkill

ME3 - Chose...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, this is a tough one. After ME 1, I'd have said Miranda for sure since Ashley annoyed me to no end. In my first playthrough of ME 2, I had a somewhat love/hate thing with Miranda, but that whole bad girl edge has something to it. Haven't seen much from ME 3 beyond the demo where neither of them are available to be in your party, so it's hard to judge which one will irritate me the most, lol.

Disappointed there's not an option 3: Liara. She's shown the most growth in character development over the series fom shy insecure(ish) loner scientist to total bad donkey biotic who will rip you to shreds and not even break a sweat doing it. She's also got attitude to spare now. :)

and yes, I did type "donkey", it was not a board auto correct. ;)

So..... I might have loaded up my save file for ME2 that I had from right before the Omega 4 Relay, then basically told Miranda "Sorry, we're too much alike, forget about all that flirty crap I said to you before", then completed the game from there. Hoping this pays off big with Ash, as I basically just turned down a bustier version of Sarah Walker for her. Spent the lonely night before the relay jump staring at the pic of Ash instead of getting it on in the engine room.

Is it March 6th yet?

Spent the lonely night before the relay jump staring at the pic of Ash instead of getting it on in the engine room.

Is that really what happens when you don't choose anyone?

Yes, that really is what happens. Solemn reflection upon relationships past, with my fish tank and hamster as a back drop.

• 11 months later...