More spec slots

samurai nightling

I can't remember Jackie, but remind me if its possible, or why we can't have more than 2 spec slots. I feel like there is or was a reason for this, but it seems maybe having 4 spec slots would help members to get in the server and wait to join a team better. I keep thinking there was a reason for only the 2 though.

Also, someone mentioned in another topic a while back that L4D2 could be set up like CS:S where members could join and it boots a non-member. Not sure if we've looked more into this or not. Just wondering. I know you're busy with school now and stuff.

• Like 1

Instability issues and what not. More players in the server the more unstable it gets.

Plus, with a reserve slot plugin, testing it would be too much a pain in the butt since I need people to help test it, then if something doesn't go wrong, they either have to leave and come back to test again, or hang out in the test server for a undetermined amount of time until I figure something out.

Plus, with a reserve slot plugin, testing it would be too much a pain in the butt since I need people to help test it, then if something doesn't go wrong, they either have to leave and come back to test again, or hang out in the test server for a undetermined amount of time until I figure something out.

I'm willing to do that if it helps.

I can't remember Jackie, but remind me if its possible, or why we can't have more than 2 spec slots. I feel like there is or was a reason for this, but it seems maybe having 4 spec slots would help members to get in the server and wait to join a team better. I keep thinking there was a reason for only the 2 though.

Also, someone mentioned in another topic a while back that L4D2 could be set up like CS:S where members could join and it boots a non-member. Not sure if we've looked more into this or not. Just wondering. I know you're busy with school now and stuff.

Members can join? Me gusta.

I'm willing to do that if it helps.

ditto.