ME3 - The Final Launch Trailer

Flitterkill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC_eF3Na1U8

I have no idea why anyone in GC would not play this. Hours and hours of gameplay all of which appear to be the bastard offspring of Ridley Scott, Michael Bay, and Luc Besson. I am aware that is physically impossible. I stand by my statement.

EDIT: Those that pre-ordered through EA's Origin service? Go ahead and start downloading now so you can play the second it is officially "released"

Well my reasoning for not playing is I have already chosen what games I'll be buying over the next few months when they are released, and I haven't played the first 2 and don't feel like jumping into something new. So there's some reasoning. :P

You are missing out BIG TIME. This is my favorite game series I have ever played. Big statement, I know, but true. I will say, however, that you should play the first two in order first.

Also, just received my e-mail from best buy - my N7 Collector's Edition will be ready for pick up tomorrow!! CAN'T. WAIT.

Reason im not playing is the company who produced it. Bioware is like the Sonic series, they had a bunch of good games in the beginning but all the new ones suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Care to give examples of new ones you have played that "suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"? Just curious.

Yeah... I'm trying to think of the Bioware games that "sucked" and the only game I can think of (going back to the mid 90's) is probably DA2 (haven't played but a lot of rage online). Possibly Jade Empire?

Outside of those I don't think anything they've ever done garnered less than a 85% (or the starred equivalent) from reviews.

Reason im not playing is the company who produced it. Bioware is like the Sonic series, they had a bunch of good games in the beginning but all the new ones suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Care to give examples of new ones you have played that "suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"? Just curious.

Dragon Age, combat I think could have been better, Story progression was kinda, meh. I did like they had more than 3 choices most of the time. Dragon Age II, if Dragon Age I is Call of Duty Modern Warfare, then Dragon Age II is to Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Same stuff but mixed up the combat system giving more depth.

Mass Effect (series)Combat is nice, but has some meaty dialogue, that I feel is trying to be like Star Trek, making up stuff just because they can. Most of the plot dialogue is what gets run on, I feel that all the side mission stuff is short and to the point. Why couldnt they do that with the plot. Personally I dont think its very well written and I loose immersion is why I dislike the series.

Never played the Star Wars series of games they made.

Edited by ValenAlvern