Team switch, suicides bot, switch back?

Pseudo

Wondering if this is a bannable offense? If not, seems something should be done about it. "-Draggie" was in the server this morning around 10am EST. He was on infected (I killed him as a boomer first), then he switched to survivors, suicides his bot using kill in the console and then switches back to infected, leaving survivors one man down right out of the gate.

Here's 2 screenshots, don't be jealous of my awesome mspaint skills please.

post-4267-0-83151800-1332079745.png

Did he switch to survivors or was he switched? If the latter perhaps he was just trying to get back to infected? Teams command is always tricky no matter what the game. Given how popular the server is didn't someone almost immediately join in to fill the gap on survivors or does the game not work that way? Not saying it was a good way to handle things if that was the case; you get switched suck it up and keep playing...

(edited)

Did he switch to survivors or was he switched? If the latter perhaps he was just trying to get back to infected? Teams command is always tricky no matter what the game. Given how popular the server is didn't someone almost immediately join in to fill the gap on survivors or does the game not work that way? Not saying it was a good way to handle things if that was the case; you get switched suck it up and keep playing...

It was an intentional trolling/greifing, he started map as infected, about 2 mins in, I killed him when he was a boomer. During his respawn time, he switched to survivor (using the command), intentionally kills his survivor character and immediately switches back to infected. This left the survivors with 9/10 characters alive for the entire map. At least that's how I saw it happen.

Edited by Pseudo

Huh. For some reason, I always thought the console command "kill" was disabled. I've seen most servers blocking the command with sourcemod or such. Jackie should implement something like that here if it hasn't been already! ^_^

Might be - could have been that he ran right out into the tank that we were firing on I guess, I was in the back trying to not get owned myself. I assumed that since he died so quickly after switching, he just used the console command.

I guess it could have been a few different things in reality - I just didn't like the taste it left in my mouth, considering the way the game was going. I don't have a demo or anything beyond the screens, so no biggie. Just wanted some clarification on the team flip-flopping aspect, seems pretty lame.