The Walking Dead - Season 3 Open Thread

Flitterkill

I like how the last episode of season 2 was the only one that had a horde of zombies in it. Also, please use spoiler tags if discussing previous seasons in case other people haven't seen the episodes yet, but plan to.

Also, anyone like how Hershel's shotgun seemed to have infinite ammo because you only saw him reload once and that was when he was starting to run?

Also, anyone like how Hershel's shotgun seemed to have infinite ammo because you only saw him reload once and that was when he was starting to run?

in case you didn't notice, hershel is the honeybadger of walking dead.

So who exactly was the hooded person in the woods? It looked female in stature to me, but having two walkers chained without arms? Seriously? This just crossed over from semi-realistic to pretty unbelievable. Don't get me wrong though, I still want to see who it was and I still love the show, its just taking a turn in direction. And arms or not, those walkers should have been trying to attack the person if they wanted to keep it with how the show has been.

So who exactly was the hooded person in the woods? It looked female in stature to me, but having two walkers chained without arms? Seriously? This just crossed over from semi-realistic to pretty unbelievable. Don't get me wrong though, I still want to see who it was and I still love the show, its just taking a turn in direction. And arms or not, those walkers should have been trying to attack the person if they wanted to keep it with how the show has been.

Don't worry dude, they do not make it ridiculous with that character. There is a story behind the chained arm-less zombies and unless the writers for the show go way offtrack (which they did a little regarding Andrea and Dale), it will not make the show stupid in any way. The comics are better IMO but I love the show too.

That character was in the comic along with the setting for Season 3.

They also plan on bringing back Morgan and Duane...but when? Who knows.

That character was in the comic along with the setting for Season 3.

They also plan on bringing back Morgan and Duane...but when? Who knows.

Hopefully soon, I loved that actor from Jericho. He seemed to have gained some weight in the Pilot though....lol

Best special effects of any tv series to date IMO

wsdcswdfgefrgthgfwshgdshgfdwghgf Really?

I watched this when I wasn't the most levelheaded and remembered thinking it looked horrible

Especially that last explosion/fireball, I was like wth is that?

Thus said I can't wait for the next season