Any Riders?

Times138

haven't had the chance to get out much. she needs some love before we get back into anything serious, but definitely a fun way to get around.

2625174017_175954f1e4_z.jpg

got real close to stripping a gsxr down, but this whole growing up thing has been a pita.

• Like 2

hahah...yeah, this one had the same fate. my buddies brother (original owner) laid it down after misjudging speed on a corner. bike was technically totaled, but my buddy took it on as a pet project. turned out to be a great bike for me and still riding strong.

how'd you end up with your bike? was there any debate between the 600/750/1000?

Dam, Doesnt look like it ever went down!

I started out with a ninja 500, and wanted an upgrade to a bigger bike, so that I could take on passengers more comfortably.

The only debate was between the gsxr and an R1

I feel like still might get an R1 or a gsxr 1000 someday.

you know how some people are like "take my picture from the right, that's my good side." same with the bike.

it's actually not that bad. biggest issue was the pin holding the oil filter took the brunt of the impact. it's hanging on by a few threads, which could make for an interesting dismount if it ever fails. the gas tank has a little bump, and the after market pipe has some scratches.

...but i wouldn't have known it was totalled if he didn't tell me. good guy greg 'n stuff.

ps, nice move on the motosliders.

I'm still jealous of the sv650 stutters.. I still got my modded FZ6, but haven't ridden for a while. I just moved less than a mile from the blue ridge parkway, so I'm sure I'll have her out this summer.

• 2 weeks later...