What GC member would you like to fight with.

MasterTalpa

Seeing as how Lyndy is making her random topics, I would like to make one. Pick a GC member(paying or not) and give a reason why you would like to go down fistacuffs style.

And as for me choosing someone I would pick Radical. Why? Because he has the height advantage and most likely reach advantage too. And he weighs around the same as I do.

Hahahahahaha, oh lawd Talpa. You better get training, I took about 3 years of boxing under a golden gloves champion.

Not going to lie, kinda caught me off guard when I saw my name...twice. Id be game to spar, I miss it! As for Jykri, I cant hit a woman. But this is the internet....and we all know there is no women on the internet....

As for myself...Id have to chooooossseeee Meng. All that racist poop that he says, gawd...so immature. Someone needs to teach him that Coaches and Rochelles are good people!

(In all sincerity though, Id say Talpa...I must defeat my sensei!)

Edited by radical187

I would pick Radical. Why? Because he has the height advantage and most likely reach advantage too.

Hah so you ARE a masochist! It alllll makes sense now...

I'd pick.....Biggs. Because no one saw that coming.

BRING IT ONNNNNNNN (see giant mutated rat attacking Joe in family guy ep. "Da Boom")

Uhhhh, as for me... I'd fight Lunk--cause I know he'll never be on the forums to defend himself anyways (If you don't know him, he's an older CS player), easy prey hehehe

• Like 1

why you would like to go down fistacuffs style.

I have a story about this. One time when me and a friend were doing some "bare knuckled boxing" as he put it. I broke open his lip...3 times...on accident. First time I was like "Oh crap sorry", 2nd time I was like "Keep your guard up or something..geez." 3rd time I had closed my eyes to give him an advantage, but 6th sense kicked in and I punched him in the lip. Stopped because I didnt want to bust his lip so bad he would need to get stitches. This was back in freshmen of high school, yea it was pretty stupid.

From 6 to 12 I was taking self defense classes, because of that my hands have a knack for going for the "weak-points", I like to think because of that, my intuition either was large, or greatly increase. Since by looking at someone you know what they'll do next.

Some fighters have said they could feel a wind about their opponent, and they knew what they would do next before it was done.