GC Store is now open for real!

Flitterkill

STORE IS FULLY LIVE!

dues@gamerscoalition.com IS GONE!

If you PayPal money to that address nothing will ever happen. It will say you sent money and..... that's it. We won't get it and it will never be claimed by anyone.

All membership renewals and joins go through the store now.

When you near your membership renewal dates you'll be spammed at your contact address.

Miss renewing? You'll be automatically bumped back down to regular forum member.

To celebrate this dubious milestone, the membership drive is extended through April (that and just about everyone who is renewing in March forgot... time to fire up the email cannon...)

You'll see the link to the store in the main forum menu, next to the member map (you have put your location on the membermap haven't you?)

CREDIT CARDS CAN NOW BE USED! GO INTO DEBT FOR GC! YAY!

PayPal and all major credit cards are good to go.

Make sure to let me (Fk) know if there are any problems, this is new territory for us, might be problems...

• Like 4

Yeah, I dont like PayPal either.

Ill be sending some monies in the next couple of days. Questions I have: do have to pay just the basic member fee of $15 or do I pay $30 again? Also, if i want to donate a bit more can this be done through the store as well?

Edit:: I see the $10 donation button! I guess I can throw a few of those on...

Edited by RadioKnight

As you see, we've got those beer money donate buys in the store. I'll probably magic up a specific beermoney@ paypal address soon to handle random donates.

And yes, admins renew @ 30. You want the power, you pay for the power, or you can just bump down to regular Coalition member for $15. No admin powers there of course...

Puzzling as hell. I thoroughly tested this in test mode with the PayPal sandbox allowing fake accounts and fake credit card payments.

The specific error kicking back is that the PayPal account cannot process CC payments... which is wrong, at least it is supposed to.

Message in for help on this (might be something on PP's end)