Off to PAX East!

radical187

Going to Boston in the early early AM, so everyone do your duty by defusing bombs, slaughtering zombies and whatever else you all have in store this weekend! I will take plenty of pictures, and I will be taking all the free swag I can, if I have anything extra that may interest any of you I'll post an inventory!

Have a good weekend all and I look forward to gaming with some of you on Monday!

(Im bringing my laptop, so I will post here a few times throughout the weekend)

• Like 1

(edited)

Just a little update, meeting tons of e-celebs like my heroes from Collegehumor/Dorkly, playing a bunch of games and getting tons of free swag! Pictures to follow when I return home! Cant wait to post some!

Im the one in the black sweater second from the right, the glare doesnt really help I look like Im balding D:< Kid couldnt take a picture to save his life, but thats the collegehumor/dorkly guys. Ive been a huge CH fan for about a decade, so it was really cool for me to meet them!

post-4108-0-20844400-1333830550_thumb.jpg

Edited by radical187
  • Like 1

Heres me with the drummer of the Instrumetal (you see what i did there?) band Powerglove! Saw them play a few times before, they take your childhood and make it very loud and awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n69jTArI

This is Mario Minor by them, I suggest you listen to it.

P.S I know Im slowly balding, but the glare just intensified it 10 fold in that picture.

post-4108-0-81344100-1333845009_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Zero, I have PAX Sivir and Riot Nasus, you had to win PAX Jax, which i was going to keep cause I really wanted it...I have some friends to hook up first and lemme see if I have any leftover, I did get quite a few of each, so I should be able to throw atleast one your way!