What would you do!

Lyndy

So, my neighbor and I are holding a contest to see who can play music the loudest at 3am because they're idiots and don't know how to be considerate at 3am and realise I have work at 11am. I plan on holding the contest until someone calls the cops on one of us or they realise that it's 3am. Right now, I'm using some lovely dubstep. WUB WUB WUB WOooWOOoOoowoOWOowoob. I just need a subwoofer like them. What is with them and their loud music and lovin'.

BASS CANNON KICK IT.

But I need to do something more. I haven't done anything troll-worthy since I last got banned from a site for the second time for trolling. ;_; (I wouldn't do that to you guys though. I love you all.)

I planned on playing the audio of

when the guy gets to the profane words. Or just play pr0nz sounds. See how they like it at 3am.

But I need more ideas to keep it fresh.

What are your suggestions of successfully trolling my inconsiderate neighbors? What snippets of audio should I play? Or is there anything better I could do? :o!

Been there.

Lived downstairs.

Upstairs had bongos.

Bongos.

Did you know that you can have a drumkit upstairs in many old houses and can drum semi-quietly and downstairs won't hear anything?

Did you know that bongos, on the other hand, have their own laws of acoustics and cut through floors and ceilings as if they weren't there?

Not worth the time. Just make the call and get some sleep.

Make fake blood, leave footprints everywhere. Affix post-it notes with obscene drawings to their door. Mulch up some fish and spread it on their lawn (if they have a lawn). Take a picture of a cuddly teddy bear holding a knife and leave it in their mailbox.

• Like 1

Take a crap on their door everyday. That will get anyone to move out.

What is wrong with you

Idk, if Talpa was your neighbor, pooping on the doorstep would only make him like you more

That is disturbing.

Protip: many municipalities have a three strike rule for noise complaints, which could lead to a felony if convicted after three strikes.

But if you want to win a noise war, you must embrace the harder styles. It's not just music, it's a way of life.

• 3 weeks later...

today, at 2pm, I was awoken by the ugly sound of my neighbor's loud music. But the difference? Their music was so damn loud that I could hear the song CLEARLY even with ear plugs in. words, melody and everything. It was that damn loud. three times as worse than any other time. So, someone convinced me to finally call the police, because I was sick and tired of their inconsiderate and unnecessary actions. The neighbors even had to shout to talk over the music. Um... why not just turn the music down so you can hear each other? Oh my.... I really wanted to kill something at that moment.

Then, someone starts knocking on my wall from their apartment. ....seriously? How dumb can people get? Seriously. I don't think I have ever hated people this much in a long time. And they just continued to knock for a few minutes. -_-

Then, their music stopped. Don't know if the cops showed up or now (since I asked them to talk to me as well when they show up), since I had to do something that didnt allow me to hear knocks on the door. ;_;

But their music did stop. finally.

But now... I am actually scared. I'm worried that me calling the police tinkled them off, and that they are going to do something as payback. ;_; but ugh, I finally had the nerve to call the police. Just hope my neighbors aren't stupid enough to do that again. -_-

Thats why I like more modern apartments. Security, Gated, Cement Inbetween the walls to dull the noise (Reinforced Walls). Unless they're screaming at the top of their lungs through a micro phone you wont hear them. Also were I live they have a 2 strike notice on loud music. Kinda funny that it happen a week after you posted this Lynd, just called security and they came like 3 minutes later to knock on their door, and I live in the far back of the complex. The owners even called them the next day and told them it wont be tolerated.

Okay, so, I think I found out another thing my neighbors are doing.

They are frickin' stealing from me. =)

How much? $121 I believe. I got a call from Comcast saying I owe them $121 for a service I cancelled two months ago. I didn't even use any data, so it's like "oh my what the frick. How is that even possible."

Well, I checked the mail recently, and I see a comcast letter. Check the apartment number. It's their apartment number with my name on it (was on the ground).

So... uhm... yeah, I'm tinkled. Can't even call Comcast about this until tomorrow.